|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Megaforce.|
- "Who dares to disturb me? Wait, what's this about a present?"
- ―Shadow Serpent's first lines after being summon by Bigs.[src]
Shadow Serpent is a snail-like Toxic Mutant (though Robo Knight and the other Rangers considered him as a serpent due to his name) who could steal shadows from other living beings. He was summoned by Bigs in order to do battle with the Mega Rangers and their new ally Robo Knight.
He is a formidable opponent, so the Rangers and Robo Knight are forced to work together to overcome the odds and finally defeat him.
A formidable warrior who is cunning in battle and a glutton for shadows. However, his overconfidence proves to be his undoing as the teamwork between his enemies allows them to overcome him. He is compared by his comrades to Creepox because of his strength and arrogance.
Powers and Ability's
- Strength: Shadow Serpent is on of the stronger monsters, being able to overpower all five Megaforce Rangers with ease, throw Robo Knight with great force and when he grows giant, he is powerful enough to best both the Gosei Great Megazord and the Gosei Grand Megazord in battle.
- Water Adaption: Shadow Serpent can travel in the water.
- Teleportation: Shadow Serpent can teleport to any location at will.
- Head Bash: Shadow Serpent can bash his head with great force at the enemy.
- Energy Blast: Shadow Serpent can can charge himself with blue energy and fire a blue blast of energy, it is powerful enough to take out storm clouds made by the Rangers
- Energy Lasers: Shadow Serpent can fire blue energy lasers from his guns located on the top of his wrists.
- Fireballs: Shadow Serpent can spew out powerful fireballs from his mouth, they have a bit of a homing effect.
- Fireball Split: If a victim shots the fireball in direct contact, it will split into fours and attack the enemy head on.
- Super Heated Fireballs: An upgraded form of his Fireball ability when enlarge, Shadow Serpent can spew out blue fireballs, which are far stronger then the original.
- Super Heated Flame Breath: Shadow Serpent's strongest ability, he can spew out super strong blue flames from his mouth, they are very powerful, being able to take out all five Megaforce Rangers in a row and taking out both the Gosei Great Megazord and the Gosei Grand Megazord in one shot.
- Snail Tongue: Shadow Serpent posses a tongue that can extend to incredible lengths to whip his enemys with or to wrap his enemys with great force.
- Shadow Stealing: Shadow Serpent's primary ability, he can use his tongue to grab the victim and/or object's shadow and consume them, after words the victim and/or object will be frozen in place, the shadows will return to their rightful place if Shadow Serpent is destroyed.
- Snail Tail Strike: Shadow Serpent posses a long tail that he can use to bash his enemys with great force.
- Arm Blades: To aid in combat, Shadow Serpent can equipped blades on both arms to battle, they are powerful enough to block the Megaforce Ranger's Dynamic Victory Charge.
- Energy Wave: Shadow Serpent can launch blue energy waves from his blades.
Behind the Scenes
- Shadow Serpent is voiced by Adam Gardiner
- Shadow Serpent is the first monster to be fought by two Megazords
- Shadow Serpent is the first monster to get fought by the Gosei Great Grand Megazord.
- Shadow Serpent is definitely one of the strongest and most powerful monsters in Megaforce, having a huge arsenal of abilitys, being able to nearly overpower both the Mega Force Rangers and Robo Knight in battle and when he grows giant, it toked the power of the new Gosei Great Grand Megazord to take him down for good.