|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
|Sealing the Nexus|
|Wild Force, Episode 10x38|
|Air date October 2, 2002|
| Written by Derek Rydall|
Saburo Yatsude (concepts)
|Directed by Tarou Sakamoto|
Fishing for a Friend
The End of the Power Rangers
Sealing the Nexus is the thirty-eighth episode of Power Rangers Wild Force. The episode seemingly concludes the storyline that began in The Master's Herald and marks the departure of Toxica and Jindrax after forming an alliance with the Wild Force Rangers to rescue Princess Shayla from Master Org.
The Rangers battle resurrected Org generals to disable the Nexus' force field, so that their new allies Toxica and Jindrax may sneak in and rescue Princess Shayla.
- Final appearance of the Jungle Blaster.
- This episode marks the final appearances of Toxica and Jindrax as the two turn their backs on the Org way of life and go off to see the world (although Sin Wong will continue to be credited for the rest of the series).
- The two were meant to make a cameo appearance in The End of the Power Rangers Part II (in which Jindrax makes an Elephant grow by feeding it seeds from Toxica's staff), however their scene was deleted.
- Toxica is seen holding a different, more elaborate staff when she appears in Gaoranger footage.
- When they encounter Retinax, Cole and Taylor assume that they were set up despite Jindrax and Toxica warning that the pillars might be guarded. Also, the two never mention this supposed 'betrayal' to the two when encountering them later.
- Ricardo Medina, Jr. as Cole Evans
- Alyson Kiperman as Taylor Earhardt
- Phillip Jeanmarie as Max Cooper
- Jessica Rey as Alyssa Enrilé
- Jack Guzman as Danny Delgado
- Ann Marie Crouch as Princess Shayla
- Sin Wong as Toxica
- Richard Cansino as Jindrax
- Ilia Volok as Master Org
- Phillip Andrew as Merrick Baliton
- Barbara Goodson/Ezra Weisz as Mandilok
- Ken Merckx as Nayzor
- Michael Sorich as Retinax