Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an set of Zords in Power Rangers Megaforce and Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
The Sea Brothers Zords are a trio of submarine style Zords that are composed of the Manta, Sawshark and Hammerhead Zords. They were the first set of auxiliary zords that the Rangers gained.
They are called on by using the Seaick Brother Power Card. They can combine onto Gosei Great Megazord to form the Sea Gosei Great combination of Sea Megazord. Later on, smaller versions were used to upgrade the Mega Blasters. When all three are used on Mega Blasters alongside one with the Shark Zord, the group attack is Sea Blast.
The Sea Brothers Zords were the first auxiliary Zords that were gained by the Megaforce Rangers. Noah gained the Seaick Brother card to use after he stands up against the much stronger Virox. Using them to modify Gosei Great Megazord, he took point in that Megazord combination.
Manta Zord is a manta ray zord that's a member of the Sea Brothers. Forms the head of Sea Megazord. It has blasters on the hinges of each "wing".
Hammerhead Zord is a hammerhead shark zord that's a member of the Sea Brothers. Forms the left hand of Sea Megazord.
Sawshark Zord is a saw shark zord that's part of the Sea Brothers. Forms the right hand of Sea Megazord.
|First Appearance:||Going Viral|
|Last Appearance:||Vrak is Back|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
(Wingspan): 61.4 m
|Speed:||160 knots km/h|
- "Megazord Remix! Sea Megazord activate! Sea Gosei Great!"
With the "Seaick Gosei Great" card, the Sea Brothers Zords combine with the Gosei Great Megazord to become Sea Megazord, the Sea Gosei Great combination. The Sea Megazord can scan an opponent's weaknesses using a high sensitivity sonar on its right eye. This directly ties into Noah's HUD. Sea Megazord's final attack is the Sea Strike, a combination hammer-punch/downward slash move.
- The Manta Zord helmet resembles the hat of a pirate captain, with an eyepatch that acts as a scope to lock on to targets.
- Once the combination of the Sea Brothers and the Gosei Great Megazord is active, a flicker of the card Seaick Gosei Great can be seen, the Sea Megazord combines and the rangers call out Sea Gosei Great.
- The Bandai website photo files of the Sea Megazord form were initially labeled as Star Guard Megazord Sea Mode.
- Series One of the Power Rangers Action Card Game labeled the Sea Brothers as the Aqua Brothers Zords.