|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
- "I'm gonna flatten you all."
- ―Scrapper after being affected by the Magna Beam[src]
- "I'm heading for the scrapheap!"
- ―Scrapper's final words before his first death.[src]
Scrapper tried to escape Sledge by creating a space large enough in the bars of his cell for his crusher arm to slip through. However, he was quickly caught by Sledge, who offered Scrapper freedom if he could obtain the Energems. He then worked alongside several Vivix, Wrench, Fury, and Poisandra to face off against the Dino Charge Rangers before Sledge arrived, prompting the battle to begin in earnest. Scrapper fought and easily defeated both Chase and Koda before the villains retreated.
Scrapper was ordered by Sledge to follow the Rangers to their headquarters before returning to Sledge's ship to inform him of its location so they would destroy it and claim the Energems. Tyler Navarro, having stumbled upon the plot, arrived to confront Scrapper and prevented him from escaping in his ship by ramming it with his jeep, sending Scrapper flying out, after which point he fought Tyler.
Wrench arrived to assist Scrapper in taking down Tyler before the others showed up to help. The Rangers used their new Dino Steel upgrades made by Kendall Morgan to discourage Wrench and defeat Scrapper. Sledge promptly used the Magna Beam to make Scrapper grow to destroy the Rangers.
Scrapper was among the monsters revived by Wrench as part of Doomwing's plot to divert the Rangers while going after Zenowing again. Due to the revival being sped up, Scrapper was rendered unable to speak. He and the other monsters were destroyed by the Power Rangers.
He is a rough and tough alien cyborg. However, he is cowardly, sycophantic and dishonest to Sledge and desperate for freedom. He risks himself into any adversities and willingly does whatever it takes to finish a task. He is also sneaky and clever, as he is able to outmaneuver obstacles including when being imprisoned. His ignorance, however, leads to his downfall.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Despite being one of the early monsters, Scrapper is surprisingly powerful, being able to take Chase Randall and Koda out of there Ranger modes in just a few hits.
- Mouth Energy Lasers: Scrapper can fire a barrage of purple colored energy lasers from his mouth.
- Five-Clawed Right Arm: Scrapper's right arm is a metal claw which he can use for melee combat.
- Hand Mimicry: Scrapper can conceal his entire being into his right arm, which gives him speed, strength, agility and maneuverability.
- Flyswatter Left Arm: Scrapper's left hand is a huge flyswatter which can be used in combat.
Behind the Scenes
- Scrapper is the first monster to:
- Be fought by the Dino Steel Mode.
- Be fought by the Dino Charge Megazord.