|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
Satellite Search is the sixth episode of Power Rangers In Space.
A NASADA satellite holding valuable information crash-lands on the planet Kalderon. The Power Rangers find it, but Astronema battles the Rangers and steals it from them. She ties the Rangers up to be eaten by a Clawhammer, leaving Alpha 6 to pilot the Astro Megazord against the monster and save his friends.
to be added
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros (Red Space Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Black Space Ranger)
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Blue Space Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Space Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Space Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas Bulkmeier (credit only)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene Skullovitch (credit only)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Wendee Lee as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Julie Maddalena as D.E.C.A.
- Melody Perkins as Astronema
- Danny Stallcup as Ecliptor
- Walter Lang as Ecliptor (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Clawhammer (voice)
- The planet the Rangers visit in this episode, Calderon, is named after Ray Calderon who created and was the former webmaster of noted websites Rangercentral and Rangerboard.
- Alpha 6 pilots the Astro Megazord in this episode, becoming the second Alpha robot to be able to pilot Zords. Alpha 5, his predecessor, is the first (when he piloted the Super Zeozords and Red Battlezord by remote control in Where In The World Is Zeo Ranger 5?, and the Super Zeo Megazord in Hawaii Zeo).
- Astronema's real identity was hinted in this episode when her locket fell off during her fight with fighting Cassie.
- For some reason Astronema didn't immediately destroy the disks upon obtaining them from the Rangers.
- It is likely she wanted to verify whether the disks did contain the information she sought before destroying them.
- When Andros said "Alright Alpha, we are back" upon the Rangers taking control of the Astro Megazord, a hand can clearly be seen behind his seat.