This article would be much better if it had a picture to go with it, another picture in addition to the one(s) it has, or a better version of a picture it has now. If you have one, won't you upload it?
|Reason: That infobox pic is too distant.|
|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
Ninja Steel Pink Ranger
|First Appearance:||Return of the Prism|
|Number of Episode|
|TBA (Ninja Steel) |
Full list of appearances
Ninja Steel Pink Ranger
- "Speed of the Ninja! Ninja Steel Pink!"
- ―Ninja Steel Pink's roll call[src]
As a new student at Summer Cove High, arriving on her handmade hoverboard, she runs into class nerd Monty and Victor, the class president and jock. After Victor tries to use her hoverboard and crashes into Preston's magic show she and Preston notice objects falling from the sky. She and Preston go to investigate and save Brody Romero, a young man who had just escaped from the evil Galvanax, from an alien called Korvaka. The three of them then pull out three of the Ninja Power Stars from the Ninja Nexus Prism and become Power Rangers, with Sarah becoming the pink ranger.
Sarah is the brains of the team and an adrenaline junkie. She intends to be a great engineer and is the person who designs gadgets whenever the Power Rangers need them!
She also is willing to take on as many extracurriculars so as to look god in a college application, as seen on Hack Attack when she joins the Track and Field Club, the Chess Club, the Camping Club and the Archery Club.
She can get carried away by these things and ultimately using them for good or pro bad. She can be unfocused but it is not her to blame, seeing as she applied for four things at once.
Ninja Steel Pink
- Ninja Battle Morpher
- Ninja Power Stars
- Pink Ninja Power Star
- Ninja Star Blade
- Ninja Blaster
- Mega Morph Cycle
When combined into the Megazord, the Rangers need to access Ninja Master Mode in order to operate it. Using the Ninja Master Mode Star, the Rangers can access the Ninja Master Blade to perform attacks with the Ninja Steel Megazord. Without it the Megazord is without energy.
Appearances: Ninja Steel Episodes 3-8
Behind the Scenes
- Sarah's name is only one letter different to that of the actress who portrayed Fran in Power Rangers Jungle Fury, Sarah Thomson.
- Sarah is portrayed by Chrystiane Lopes, who is credited as Chrysti Ane.
- Sarah is very similar to Riley Griffin and Noah Carver from the last two seasons in which they are smart and serious.
- Sarah is the first Ranger to have the same name of a Power Rangers actress, Sarah Thomson, who portrayed Fran in Power Rangers Jungle Fury, despite only one letter different with "Thompson" and "Thomson."
- Sarah is the only one of the team to have not used a Mega Morph Cycle as of Hack Attack.
- Sarah is described to by fans as one of the "realest rangers ever", due to the fact that she applied for four clubs to look good when applying to a college.