|This article is about a/an ranger in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
|Sentai Show:||Seijuu Sentai Gingaman|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 1: The Legendary Blades|
|Last Full Appearance:||Ep. 20: The Lost Forest|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||53|
Full list of appearances
- "GingaRed! Ryouma!"
Ryouma (リョウマ, Ryōma), is GingaRed (ギンガレッド, Gingareddo), leader of the Gingamen. He is 22 years old (later 35) and a part of the 133rd generation of Gingaman.
Ryouma becomes GingaRed to fulfill Hyuuga's last wish. His potential is stronger than Hyuuga's. He is bright, optimistic, and hardworking. When Hyuuga returns, Ryoma offers his saber back, but he changes his mind, to Hyuuga's pleasure. His element is fire. Later, with the Lights of Ginga, Ryouma can become Super Armor Shine GingaRed (超装光ギンガレッド, Chōsōkō Gingareddo).
Please expand this section
Gaoranger vs Super Sentai
GingaRed is among the Sentai warriors seen in clips when Yuusuke Amamiya (Red Falcon) lectured Gaku Washio (GaoYellow) about the past Sentai sword experts, showing him that the true sword wasn't the sharpest, but the one that feeds on courage.
Led by his Liveman predecessor Red Falcon, he appeared as one of 24 previous Red Rangers in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai together with fellow Red Rangers from his predecessors AkaRanger to MegaRed to his successors GoRed and TimeRed. He had no interactions with his former teammate Gouki, who also appeared, but alongside the Dream Sentai instead.
GokaigerYears later, Ryouma fought alongside not only his own team, but every single Sentai ranger in existence, against the Empire of Zangyack when it attacked the Earth in the Great Legend War. After fighting against hundreds of Gormin and their Zgormin commanders. Kaijou noticed the fleet moving towards them, he gathered all the Rangers together and gave them the order to sacrifice their powers to wipe out the first invasion's armada. The GingaRed powers are later used by Captain Marvelous via the Ranger Keys.
Sometime later, the 35th Sentai team, the Gokaiger, venture into the Ginga Forest in search of the Great Power of the Gingamen and are confronted by Basco and his group of Ranger Key Clones (DekaMaster, Wolzard Fire and MagiMother). Captain Marvelous chooses to attack Basco and Sally, while the others fight the Key Clones. GokaiBlue, Green, Yellow and Pink are defeated by all three Clones and blasted into a ravine below.
Nearby, Ryouma hears their bodies hit the water and rescues them soon thereafter. He warns them not to overdo things after the fall, but the four brush aside his concern, stating that some things (namely their friends) were worth taxing oneself for. As they depart, a grateful Don hands Ryouma a soggy box of doughnuts and hurries off. Later, Ryouma reunites with his brother atop a hill as the Gokaigers depart in the GokaiGalleon. Ryouma doesn't trust pirates in the least, but he was willing to make an exception for them, impressed by their willingness to help one another without hesitation.
After the Gokaigers defeated the Zangyack, Marvelous returned the Ranger Keys to their original owners. It is assumed Ryouma and his team have their powers back.
Super Hero Taisen
Ryouma, alongside his team (bar Hyuuga), among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, was caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident which eventually resulted in the Super Sentai teams and Kamen Riders joining forces to defeat both Dai-Zangyack and Dai-Shocker.
Super Hero Taisen Z
It is known that GingaRed is one of the Super Sentai heroes who will participate in the battle against Space Shocker in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai × Space Sheriff: Super Hero Taisen Z.
As GingaRed, Ryouma is able to channel the power of Earth into fire based attacks
- Boomerang (civilian weapon)
- Ginga Braces
- Starbeast Swords
- Mechanical Blade Kiba - Kiba Cutter
- Beast Attack Rods
- Red Spark
- Mobile Steed Galeo Pulsar
- Mane of Fire: GingaRed fires a blast of fire from his hands, can be used in either his civilian or ranger form
- Flame Flash: GingaRed charges his Starbeast sword with fire energy and performs a downward slash on his opponent
- Fire Cut: A flaming slash performed with the Kiba blade in Kiba Cutter mode
- Two Swords Flash: GingaRed charges both his Starbeast Sword and Kiba Cutter with fire energy and performs a double slash on his opponent
- Beast Armor Shine GingaRed
- Flashing Starbeast Sword
- Beast Armor Claw
The GingaRed Ranger Key (ギンガレッドレンジャーキー GingaReddo Renjā Kī?) is Ryouma's personal Ranger Key and what became of his powers after he along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
This key along with the majority of the Ranger Keys were collected by the Red Pirates and later used by the Gokaigers. The GingaRed Ranger Key was mainly used by Captain Marvelous (Gokai Red), who used it to fight as GingaRed. It was also used by Ahim de Famille (Gokai Pink) and Luka Millfy (Gokai Yellow) on one occasion each.
- When the Gokaigers became the Gingamen while fighting against Deratsueigar of the Imperial Guard.
- When the Gokaigers became the Gingamen while fighting against Action Commander Zaggai.
- When the Gokaigers became the Gingamen while fighting against Basco's Ranger Key Clones in the Ginga Forest.
- Ahim became GingaRed as part of an all-lion Gokai Change which challenged Ninjaman to think of what was the connection of that change.
- Luka became GingaRed as part of an all-red Gokai Change when the Gokaigers fought against Basco's Gokai Red Ranger Key Clone while Marvelous was incapacitated.
- As part of a bombardment of changes in the final battle with Emperor Ackdos Gill.
After Zangyack were finally defeated, the Gokaigers gave the Ranger Keys back to their rightful owners. It is presumed that Ryouma received his key and became GingaRed once more.
As the twenty-second Red, GingaRed's Red Warrior Spirit was embodied by AkaRed.
Behind the scenes
- Before Ryouma became the official GingaRed, there was Baikanian Ginga Red of the Evil Sentai Galaxy Sentai Gingaman in Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman, who was the evil counterpart of FiveRed.
- Ryouma appeared once more within Gokaiger continuity in the Twitter farewell to the team after the final episode, Farewell Space Pirates.