|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
|Rocky Just Wants to Have Fun|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2), Episode 2x32|
|Air date November 16, 1994|
|Written by Mark Hoffmeier|
|Directed by Terence H. Winkless|
When is a Ranger Not a Ranger?
Lights, Camera, Action
A new Pachinco game is delivered to the Angel Grove gym and Juice Bar and Rocky really gets into it. But, Lord Zedd has a little game of his own to play when he casts a spell over Rocky, causing him to only want to play.
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (White Ranger)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Red Ranger) (as Steven Cardenas)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Black Ranger) (as John Bosch)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Blue Ranger)
- Karan Ashley as Aisha Campbell (Yellow Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Hart (Pink Ranger)
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Jason Narvy as Skull
- ??? as Kayla
- Ed Neil as Lord Zedd
- Robert Axelrod as Lord Zedd (voice)
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Tony Oliver as Saba (voice)
- ??? as Pachinko Head (voice)
- This episode was released as part of the White Ranger Series VHS line (the other two being "Goldar's Vice-Versa" and "Where There's Smoke, There's Fire").
- Serpentera appears next in "The Great Bookala Escape".
- The episode title is a reference to the Cyndi Lauper song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".
- The fight between Tor and Serpentera is recycled from "The Power Transfer" but with the orange filter removed.
- Pachinko Head is destroyed when it is still laying on the ground, this is because Daijinryuu destroyed the monster in Gosei Sentai Dairanger by stepping on it and crushing it.
- Pachinko Head originally never fought neither the White Ranger nor the Tigerzord in Dairanger.
- When the Rangers morphed, Rocky was running around and was seen with a ball of red light around his left hand when running around in front of his friends.
- The fact that it is Kimberly (not Adam) who calls, "It's Morphin' Time!" when she, Adam, Billy and Aisha go to Rocky's aid may mean that, in light of her greater experience on the team, it was Kimberly and not Adam who replaced Zack Taylor as third-in-command of the Ranger team after Tommy and Rocky (at least initially).
- In the frisbee throwing scene, Aiesha is shown throwing the frisbee over Tommy and Adam's head. Adam is unable to catch it but Tommy is able to dive and grab it.
- Pachinko Head: Our games are at an end!
- Tommy: Now you're seeing things my way!
- Pachinko Head: You think you're smart? I'll tear you apart!
- Rocky: Wow! I bet he knows how to have fun!
- Pachinko Head: Lord Zedd my boy, thanks for the toy!
- Ep. 18: The (Secret) Byakko-chan - Super Sentai counterpart in Gosei Sentai Dairanger. See comparison page. (White Ranger footage)
- Ep. 37: You Have to See It!! A Huuge Guy - Super Sentai counterpart in Gosei Sentai Dairanger. See comparison page. (Zord battle)
- Ep. 38: Huh!! A Ceasefire!? - Super Sentai counterpart in Gosei Sentai Dairanger. See comparison page. (Zord battle)