|This article is about a/an Nighlok Monster in Power Rangers Samurai.|
- "What? Ahah! Oh Noooooo!"
- ―Robtish’s last words before his death.[src]
Character History Edit
Robtish is a Warrior-themed Scottish accented Nighlok. He has 2 squinted eyes and red skin. He has a helmet with spikes and a fierce grin with fangs. He also wields a sword. His upper body, which resembles an angry beast, is based on the Otoroshi. (おとろし?) It is also stated by Octoroo that all the other Nighloks are afraid of him. He battles Jayden but Deker shows up and the three battle. He dries out and retreats.
He returns in the next episode, Jayden's Challenge, in which he is ready to defeat him. He is destroyed though, and summons some Flying Moogers into action and is destroyed a final time by the Samurai Battlewing Megazord's Megablade.
Robtish later attended a Halloween party at the Nighlok Heaven here he recounts his battles with the Samurai Rangers.
- Sword: he wields a sword in battle.
- Armour: he has a tough armour to protect him.
- Power: Robtish is one of the most powerful Nighloks to live.
- Double Sword Slash: He can use his sword to Fire energy at his enemies from them.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Robtish is voiced by Peter Daube.
- Robtish is the second villain with a Scottish accent, the first being Klank from Power Rangers Zeo. However, due to their supernatural origin, neither of them are actually Scottish.
- Robtish is one of the strongest Nighloks in the series as he was able to best all five Samurai Rangers and overpower Jayden. He would've been able to defeat them for good had Deker not intervened.
- Alongside Arachnitor and Rhinosnorus, He appears in the most episodes as a MOTW, appearing in 3 episodes.
- Power Rangers Samurai