|This article is about a/an villain in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
Robogog of the 10-sai (10（テン）サイのロボゴーグ Tensai no Robogōgu?) is the leader of the Matrintis Empire and was originally a human scientist who perfected a method of immortality through cybernetics. Though ostracized for his methods prior to converting himself into a cyborg, the Matrintians begged for his help when their city sank into the sea.
Since then, Robogog believes all organic life because of their emotions have no purpose other than to to serve him and his machines by using fear. Though he uses Matroids to do his dirty work, Robogog is not above personally getting involved in fights if it benefits his need to gather data on an opponent.
Robogog uses his creations to gather intel on the Goseigers while adding Buredo-RUN to his ranks to function as his trump card. After getting enough info on his enemies, Robogōg makes his move to finish them off by using Buredo-RUN as a sacrifice to seal the Tensouders and the Leon Cellular. However, the Leon Cellular is still functional as Gosei Knight ruins his scheme to kill the Gosei Angels easily.
After enlarging he tries to use his self-destruct attack to wipe out the Goseigers and possibly all of Japan, but is stopped by Datas Hyper and Gosei Ground before being scrapped by Ultimate Gosei Great. However his head survives, taunting the Gosei Angels that he can easily rebuild himself with his Salvation Cell.
However, Buredo-RUN destroys the item and Robogog realizes Buredo-RUN regained his memories with Metal Alice's help. Confirming his killer's true nature, Robogog's head is thrown into the air and obliterated by Buredo-RUN's missiles.
His spirit later appears to Brajira, futilely trying to attack him before being cast away.
His title comes from his 10 built-in abilities whose Japanese names include the mora string sai:
- the Genius Brain (鬼才ブレイン Kisai Burein?), which he uses to create and improve Matroid designs
- the Punishment Bomb (制裁ボム Seisai Bomu?)
- the Fortress Armor (要塞アーマー Yōsai Āmā?)
- the Devastation Vulcan (撃砕バルカン Gekisai Barukan?)
- the Blasting Missile (爆砕ミサイル Bakusai Misairu?)
- the Lumbering Saber (伐採セイバー Bassai Seibā?)
- the Dictatorship Hurricane (独裁ハリケーン Dokusai Harikēn?)
- the Salvation Cell (救済セル Kyūsai Seru?) that would enable Robogog to be rebuilt with help.
- the Calamity Destruction (厄災デストラクション Yakusai Desutorakushon?) cannon, an all-out attack that causes earthquakes and can only be used once
- the Suicide Crusher (玉砕クラッシャー Gyokusai Kurasshā?) self-destruct, with enough explosive power to wipe out a continent. The last two are Robogog's most powerful abilities.
- Height:212 cm (53 m:Giant)
- Weight:278 kg (695 t:Giant)
- He is named after RoboCop (ロボコップ, Robokoppu), with his animal motif being the shrimp.
- Similarly, both him and the titular character was a former human whom currently becomes a cyborg.