|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Tommy works up an appetite. And, Rita has a recipe for evil. So, she shrinks the Ravenator and sends him to amplify Tommy's appetite. Katherine can still read Rita's plans so she sends the tengas to take care of her.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Mighty Morphin White Ranger)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Mighty Morphin Black Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger)
- Karan Ashley as Aisha Campbell (Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- Gregg Bullock as Lt. Jerome Stone
- ??? as Danny
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Sandi Sellner as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Carla Perez as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Ed Neil as Lord Zedd
- Robert Axelrod as Lord Zedd (voice) and Finster (voice)
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Rito Revolto (voice)
- Michael J. Sorich as Squatt (voice)
- Dave Mallow as Baboo (voice) (as Colin Phillips)
- Brad Orchard as Ravenator (voice)
- to be added
- Catherine Sutherland (Kat) replaces Amy Jo Johnson (Kimberly) in the opening credits from this episode onwards.
- This is the first time Kat morphs into the Pink Ranger and the Pink Ninja Ranger since receiving her powers from Kimberly.
- Tommy's karate student, Danny, would appear again in one of the Turbo D.A.R.E. PSA's, displaying an underage smoking habit.
- Only time the residual link between Rita and Kat is used to help the Rangers.
- This is the first and only episode where the rangers teleport by color order: Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Black. Billy stays as Blue while Red, Yellow, Pink, and Black are with the former four Rangers.
- Kat refers to the Tengas as "overgrown emus". This is understandable since she is Australian, but the Tengas are actually normal-sized for emus, and, unlike emus, can fly. It would have been more fitting for her to call them "overgrown kookaburras".