|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
Rise of the Super Demons is the thirty-eighth and penultimate episode of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue. It is also the second part of The Fate of Light Speed Saga. It features the debut of the Lifeforce Megazord and the final appearances of Olympius, the Lightspeed Solarzord, and the Supertrain Megazord.
Olympius and Diabolico join forces prompting the Rangers to risk using the Lifeforce Megazord powered by their own life energy.
to be added
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Rhett Fisher as Ryan Mitchell (Titanium Ranger) (credit only)
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Monica Louwerens as Angela Fairweather
- Diane Salinger as Queen Bansheera (voice)
- Michael Forest as Olympius (voice)
- Neil Kaplan as Diabolico (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Jinxer (voice)
- Carter knew that Queen Bansheera had destroyed/assimilated Vypra despite there being no way this information could have gotten back to Lightspeed.
- Olympius had the Star Power on his chest while in his normal form.
- A "spectral image" of Bansheera is seen exploding above the earth's atmosphere almost immediately after Diabolico and Olympius were destroyed. This may actually be a footage error, since Grandiene was destroyed for good in the corresponding GoGo Five episode, whereas the Lightspeed Rescue writers chose to keep Bansheera around for a bit longer.
- Final appearance of Olympius, though Diabalico would appear one last time in "The Fate of Lightspeed." This is however the final time he would grow to gigantic size, as well as Olympius.
- First and only time that Diabolico has an altered monster appearance, though this is only when he is giant-sized.
- After this episode, it remains unknown if both the Lightspeed Megazord, Max Solarzord, and/or Supertrain Megazord were ever fixed, though it's possible.
- Though the Life Force Megazord appears in the two parts of the season finale, this episode marks the only time the Rangers would use it, as it is commandeered by Batlings in its final appearances.
- Also marks the final appearance of Jinxer's monster cards, as he had run out by the end of this episode. Also, aside from the Batlings, Jinxer is the only remaining servant of Queen Bansheera by the end of the episode since both Olympius and Diabalico ended up being destroyed.
- The Golden Key to the Demons' tomb makes its second appearance in this episode and would make its final appearances in both parts of the season finale.
- This is also the last time in which the Lighspeed Rangers as a team fight without the Titanium Ranger, as Ryan would finally return after a long absence in the following episode.
- Rise of the Super Demons was released on the VHS Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue: The Queen's Wrath.