|This article is about a/an movie in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
|Ressha Sentai ToQger the Movie: Galaxy Line SOS|
|A movie for Ressha Sentai ToQger|
|Release date July 19, 2014|
|Written by Yasuko Kobayashi|
|Directed by Noboru Takemoto|
|Order in Continuity|
Station 20: Smiling Is Dangerous
Station 21: The Runaway Bride
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: 100 YEARS AFTER
Ressha Sentai ToQger vs. Kyoryuger: The Movie
Ressha Sentai ToQger the Movie: Galaxy Line SOS (烈車戦隊トッキュウジャーＴＨＥ ＭＯＶＩＥギャラクシーラインＳＯＳ Ressha Sentai Tokkyūjā Za Mūbī Gyarakushī Rain SOS) is the title for the Summer Movie of Ressha Sentai ToQger. It was released in Japanese theaters on July 19, 2014, double-billed with the film for Kamen Rider Gaim.
to be added
The Galaxy Line is about to return to Earth after 25 years running in space when it is attacked by a Cryner piloted by Count Nair. Lady, the Galaxy Line conductor, falls on Earth only with the Lion Ressha, while the other Safari Ressha that compose the Galaxy Line go missing, but she is rescued by the ToQgers. While Count Nair pays a visit to Emperor Z at the Castle Terminal, Right makes a plan to impulse the Lion Ressha back into space by using a local tower as part of a bridge, but Lady points out that there is not enough Imagination on Earth to power it up, claiming that with the decline of space exploration, people stopped aiming at the stars like they used to 50 years ago when the Galaxy Line was established.
Soon after, Count Nair and his partner, the Hound Shadow attack the ToQgers in order to hunt down the Lion Ressha, but while Right flees with Lady, the other four ToQgers stay behind to cover for them. Assisted by Akira, who appears to help them as well, Right runs with the Rainbow Line, dragging the Lion Ressha with it, but there is not enough Imagination to complete the bridge. However, the Fire Ressha uses its extinguisher to create a rainbow, drawing the attention of all the children in the vicinity and inspiring their Imagination, allowing Right to complete the bridge
Now with a way back to space opened, Lady thanks Right and lends him the five Safari Ressha, which the ToQgers use to defeat Count Nair and Hound Shadow. However, the two enlarge and combine, proving themselves too strong for the ToQgers and their Ressha. But Lady returns in time with all five of the Safari Ressha gathered to form Safari Ga-Oh to allow the ToQgers to defeat Count Nair and Hound Shadow for good. After Right returns the Safari Ressha to Lady, she bids farewell to the ToQgers and departs from Earth to start another 25 year long journey through the stars.
Continuity and Placement
- This movie is set after the introduction of ToQ 6gou and Build DaiOh, but before Z's apparent death and Miss Gritta's ascension to Empress, which places it between Station 19 and Station 21. Also, the premiere date of this film places it the day right before Station 21 aired.
|ToQ 6gou||Akira Nijino|
- Emperor of Darkness Z
- General Schwarz
- Baron Nero
- Madame Noir
- Miss Gritta
- Count Nair
- Hound Shadow
- Kuros (footsoldiers)
- Right (ライト Raito): Jun Shison (志尊 淳 Shison Jun)
- Tokatti (トカッチ Tokatchi): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁 Hiramaki Jin)
- Mio (ミオ): Riria (梨里杏)
- Hikari (ヒカリ): Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yokohama Ryūsei)
- Kagura (カグラ): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛 Moritaka Ai)
- Akira Nijino (虹野 明 Nijino Akira): Shin Nagahama (長濱 慎 Nagahama Shin)
- Emperor of Darkness Z (闇の皇帝ゼット Yami no Kōtei Zetto): Kengo Ohkuchi (大口 兼悟 Ōkuchi Kengo)
- Lady (レディ Redi): Haruka Fukuhara (福原 遥 Fukuhara Haruka)
- Conductor (車掌 Shashō): Tsutomu Sekine (関根 勤 Sekine Tsutomu)
- Ticket (チケット Chiketto, Voice), ToQger Equipment Voice, Narrator: Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei)
- Wagon (ワゴン Voice): Yui Horie (堀江 由衣 Horie Yui)
- Pasco (パス子 Pasuko, Voice): M·A·O
- Baron Nero (ネロ男爵 Nero-danshaku, Voice): Jun Fukuyama (福山 潤 Fukuyama Jun)
- Madame Noir (ノア夫人 Noa-fujin, Voice): Aya Hisakawa (久川 綾 Hisakawa Aya)
- General Schwarz (シュバルツ将軍 Shubarutsu-shōgun, Voice): Haruhiko Jō (壤 晴彦 Jō Haruhiko)
- Miss Gritta (グリッタ嬢 Guritta-jō, Voice): Noriko Hidaka (日高 のり子 Hidaka Noriko)
- Count Nair (ナイル伯爵 Nairu-hakushaku): Hyadain (ヒャダイン)
- Hound Shadow (ハウンドシャドー Haundo Shadō): KENN
- Transfer Changes in Ressha Sentai ToQger the Movie: Galaxy Line SOS:
- to be added
- The transformation of the ToQger into Safari Ressha forms is similar to the "Forest Animal Shinkengers" that were seen in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Returns; the difference being that these are actual transformations and the Forest Animal Shinkenger were an illusion created within a world created by Ryunosuke Ikenami.
- ToQ 2gou's wings in Safari Ressha form resemble the ones on GaoYellow's costume and the same motif of an eagle. To a lesser extent, they also bear resemblance to those of the Jetmen.
- ToQ 4gou's Alligator claws are similar to the Deinosgrander props.
- Despite being one-time transformations, the Safari Changes were memoralized in Ranger Keys.
- Two children are seen playing with Nintendo 3DS XLs (or at least something similar).
- At the end of the film when Ticket announces the next station, Kamen Rider Gaim; he was referring to the movie-goers since this film premiered double-billed with Gaim's film, Kamen Rider Gaim: Great Soccer Battle! Golden Fruits Cup!.