|This article is about a/an giant robo and its components in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
|Combined From:||Red Ressha|
|Sentai Show:||Ressha Sentai ToQger|
|First Appearance:||Starting Station: Let’s Ride the Limited Express Train|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
A train-themed giant robo piloted by the ToQgers. It is armed with the crossing gate-themed Railway Crossing Sword (フミキリケン Fumikiriken?) which can switch between Sword and Gun Modes much like the ToQ Blasters, only the modes are announced by railway bell warnings that last for a couple of seconds.
When the combination is completed, the PA system announces "Thank you for boarding. ToQ-Oh is completed." (「毎度ご乗車ありがとうございます。トッキュウオー、完成いたします」 "Maido go jōsha arigatō-gozaimasu. Tokkyūō, kansei itashimasu"?).
The Ressha also serve as the base of the ToQgers. When the Ressha are close to an area occupied by Shadow Line forces, the lights in the interior go out for 2 seconds.
ToQ-Oh's finishing attack with the Railway Crossing Sword in Sword Mode is the Railway Crossing Sword Express Slash (フミキリケン烈車スラッシュ Fumikiriken Ressha Surasshu?), where the lights on the Railway Crossing Sword flash, then a manifestation of the Ressha appear in front of the target along with copies of the Railway Crossing Sword functioning like actual descending railroad crossing gates, distracting it long enough for ToQ-Oh slide in to cleave the target in two with a powerful slash. When General Schwarz hijacked ToQ-Oh, he created his own variant of Railway Crossing Sword Express Slash, where the lights on the Railway Crossing Sword flash, then a manifestation of the Kuliner appear in front of the target along with copies of the Railway Crossing Sword functioning like actual descending railroad crossing gates, then the background turned into the Castle Terminal and ToQ-Oh slide in a railway to cleave the target in two with a powerful slash.
However, other finishers are also demonstrated in the series. Among them are:
- With the Railway Crossing Sword in Gun Mode, the finisher is the Railway Crossing ToQ Shot (フミキリトッキュウショット Fumikiri Tokkyū Shotto?), where ToQ-Oh fires a volley of shots at the target in quick succession until the target falls.
- By the combine forces of Ressha Gattai SafariGaOh, they can perform a combined finisher, ToQ Safari Double Kick (トッキュウサファリダブルキック Tokkyuu Safari Daburu Kikku?), where both ToQ-Oh and SafariGaOh slide on a pair of railways that bring them to their target before delivering flying kick attacks.
The Resshas appeared to save the children from Bag Shadow. The other four ToQgers told Right about the situation they are in and after catching up with the Shadow Liner of Bag Shadow. Right goes to save the children but realizes he did'nt know how to become a ToQger. The ToQgers summoned the Resshas and were told to form ToQ-Oh to combat the enlarged Bag Shadow.
The Resshas arrive at a station taken over by Shadow Line. Saber Shadow challenges ToQ 1gou to a duel using their trains. ToQ 4gou tells ToQ 1gou to connect with his train so he can do the driving. After the duel between ToQ 1gou and Saber Shadow, ToQ-Oh is formed to combat the enlarged Saber Shadow. Saber Shadow proposes a duel with ToQ-Oh with guns. Saber Shadow cheated and turned in their fourth step but ToQ-Oh counters by doing a Gattai Release manuever.
After the ToQgers defeat Stove Shadow they summon their Resshas to combat the enlarged monster. Suddenly two Kuliners become Kuliner Robos and ToQ-Oh gets outnumbered and then they are given the Shield Ressha to have an upper hand against their enemies.
After the ToQgers had a little talk, they arrived at Zawame City, where they soon found trouble in the form of the Underground Badan Empire and a Lion Inves. After the ToQgers defeated the Berserker Inves with a combined shot of the Scope Ressha-enhanced ToQ Blaster, it grew giant by eating several premature Lockseeds. The ToQgers uses ToQ-Oh Car Carrier and Tank against the enlarged Inves. While ToQ-Oh was fighting the enlarged Inves, Takatora Kureshima was told about the battle between the Inves and ToQ-Oh, but does not believe them despite the battle taking place nearby his location in the tower.
The ToQgers later appeared to help the Kamen Riders in their battle against the Badan Empire. Forming ToQ-Oh to take on the Generalissimo of Badan, ToQ-Oh was backed up by the Kyoryuger Ressha which transformed from Zyudenryu Gabutyra, piloted by ToQ 1gou's predecessor Kyoryu Red backed up by the DenLiner piloted by Kamen Rider Den-O, at first, Den-O combined with ToQ-Oh to form ToQ-Oh Den-O, when Kyoryu Red knocked him down to the legs, forming ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin Feat. DenLiner, and by using the Railway Crossing Sword Brave Arriving Slash (フミキリケンブレイブ参上スラッシュ Fumikiriken Bureibu Sanjō Surasshu?) destroyed the leader of Badan.
When the ToQgers (without Tokatti) arrive to fight Type Shadow, Type Shadow shows his power by writing a title that made the ToQ Ressha go away from the ToQgers. After Type Shadow is defeated he becomes giant-sized, the ToQgers are told that the ToQ Resshas are in space and can not return to them. The ToQgers used Diesel-Oh instead of ToQ-Oh. During the Diesel-Oh types the return of ToQ Ressha. Right, Mio, Hikari and Kagura transfers to their respective Resshas and forms ToQ-Oh. ToQ-Oh and Diesel-Oh's Ressha Slash and Spinning Kick defeated the enlarged Type Shadow.
At one point, General Schwarz had managed to hijack the Ressha from the ToQgers, and form ToQ-Oh to fight them, and despite the combined efforts of Diesel-Oh and Build Dai-Oh, the two mechas were beaten (partly due to Empress Gritta's interference in the Imperial Kuliner Robo), but eventually, the ToQgers managed to retrieve the core Ressha. The ToQ Resshas were finally reclaimed by the ToQgers after Right posed himself as his teammates in Transfer Changes to divert several Combatant Kuros and Schwarz.
- "Red Ressha, Red Ressha!"
- ―summoning announcement[src]
The Red Ressha (レッドレッシャー Reddo Ressha?, Red Train) is ToQ 1gou's steam locomotive mecha. When in full form, the engine is connected to a coal tender and two passenger coaches. It forms the head & middle torso of ToQ-Oh. During emergencies of a specific nature as ToQ-Oh, Red Ressha can unfold itself in a forward fashion to smash through anything in its path.
- "Blue Ressha, Blue Ressha!"
- ―Summoning announcement[src]
The Blue Ressha (ブルーレッシャー Burū Ressha?, Blue Train) is ToQ 2gou's bullet train mecha. When in full form, the engine is connected to a middle coach and a rear engine. It forms the right leg and right torso of ToQ-Oh.
- "Yelloe Ressha, Yellow Ressha!"
- ―Summoning announcement[src]
The Yellow Ressha (イエローレッシャー Ierō Ressha?, Yellow Train) is ToQ 3gou's subway train mecha. When in full form, the engine connects to a second car. It forms the right arm of ToQ-Oh. As a part of ToQ-Oh, it can extend for the ToQ-Oh Punch (トッキュオーパンチ Tokkyūō Panchi?) attack.
- "Green Ressha, GreenRessha!"
- ―Summoning announcement[src]
The Green Ressha (グリーンレッシャー Gurīn Ressha?, Green Train) is ToQ 4gou's bullet train mecha. When in full form, the engine connects to a middle coach and a rear engine. It forms the left leg and left torso of ToQ-Oh. As a part of ToQ-Oh, it can extend for the ToQ-Oh Kick (トッキュオーキック Tokkyūō Kikku?) attack.
- "Pink Ressha, Pink Ressha!"
- ―Summoning announcement[src]
The Support Ressha (サポート烈車 Sapōto Ressha?) are a series of auxiliary Ressha the ToQgers and ToQ-Oh can use when the standard Ressha are not enough. They are summoned through the ToQ Changer and their respective ToQ Ressha. They can combine with ToQ-Oh with the command of "Ressha Armament" (烈車武装 Ressha Busō?).
Most of the Support Ressha have been lost during the expansion of the Shadow Line, cutting them off from the Rainbow Line, making it the secondary mission of the ToQgers to find the lost Ressha before General Schwarz takes them for his own.
- The first of the Support Ressha, the Shield Ressha (シールドレッシャー Shīrudo Ressha?) is an armored bullet train-themed Ressha that replaces the left forearm of ToQ-Oh. During formation, it splits in half to form a oval-shaped shield, revealing 5 lights in the same colors of the core ToQgers. During it's first summoning, the ToQgers didn't knew how to combine with it at first, making the Shield Ressha hit ToQ-Oh on accident.
- The second of the Support Ressha, the Car Carrier Ressha (カーキャリアレッシャー Kā Kyariā Ressha?) is a car carrier train-themed Ressha that replaces the right forearm of ToQ-Oh and serves as the right leg of Diesel-Oh. During times where the darkness gathered by the Shadow Line gets so thick it severs the track of the Rainbow Line, this Ressha can be used to jump the gap by launching the 5 cars it contains off the built-in ramp to deal with the source of the problem. These little cars are powered by a ToQger's Imagination, but they don't last long outside of the Car Carrier Ressha's range; also care must be exercised, as using too much Imagination will send the car flying further than what the user might intend.
- The third of the Support Ressha, the Tank Ressha (タンクレッシャー Tanku Ressha?) is an armored fuel carrier train-themed Ressha that replaces both forearms of ToQ-Oh and forms the left leg of Diesel-Oh. The Tank Ressha was one of the Ressha that was lost from the Rainbow Line during the Shadow Line's aggressive invasion, and was found in the mountains near Oumori Station, where Bucket Shadow had attempted to take over, and Right had actually found the Tank Ressha first but turned back to get food. Despite General Schwarz's tactics when he went to grab the Ressha for himself and handily bested the ToQgers on foot when they went back for the Tank Ressha, the ToQ Ressha of this Support Ressha was found by Hikari. By itself, the Tank Ressha can extend a hose to insert into another Ressha to pump a special fuel to temporarily supercharge a Ressha's performance.
- The fourth of the Support Ressha, the Police Ressha (ポリスレッシャー Porisu Ressha?) is a police-themed Ressha that replaces both forearms of ToQ-Oh. This was one of the Resshas which were lost during the Shadow Line's expansion. It was found by Right accidentally after being stolen by Soujiki Shadow. It is armed with a high-powered gun and a handcuff.
- Claw Ressha (クローレッシャー Claw Ressha?) is a tiger-themed support ressha that appears in the ToQGer Hyper Battle Video and replaces the right forearm of ToQ-Oh.
ToQ-Oh Shield (トッキュウオーシールド Tokkyūō Shīrudo?) is the formation where ToQ-Oh is armed with the Shield Ressha on its forearm, replacing the front of Pink Ressha.
In this form, Toq-Oh lacks any new finishing moves and primarily uses the Shield Ressha to increase its defensive capabiliteis. Attacks include Signal Shield (シグナルシールド Shigunaru Shīrudo?), where it deflects any energy shots that hit the shield; and the Signal Shield Beam (シグナルシールドビーム Shigunaru Shīrudo Bīmu?), where the five lights on the Shield Ressha fire 5 energy beams simultaneously.
ToQ-Oh Car Carrier
ToQ-Oh Car Carrier (トッキュウオーカーキャリア Tokkyūō Kā Kyariā?) is the formation where ToQ-Oh is armed with the Car Carrier Ressha on its forearm, replacing the front of Yellow Ressha.
In this form, ToQ-Oh's reach has more than doubled, allowing him to hit his foes without being so close. It's finisher is the Car Carrier Dash (カーキャリアダッシュ Kā Kyariā Dasshu?), where ToQ-Oh launches the 5 cars in the Car Carrier Ressha at the target like missiles. The Car Carrier Dash was later altered into the Imagination Car Shurikens (イマジネイションカー手裏剣 Imajineishon Kā Shuriken?) where Kagura uses her Imagination powers to imagine herself as a ninja and launch the cars in the Car Carrier Ressha like shuriken for a long range attack.
ToQ-Oh Tank (トッキュウオータンク Tokkyūō Tanku?) is the formation where ToQ-Oh is armed with the Tank Ressha on its forearms, replacing the front of Yellow and Pink Ressha.
In this this formation, ToQ-Oh gains increased punching power and speed akin to a boxer. It's finisher is the Tank Upper (タンクアッパー Tanku Appā?), where ToQ-Oh throws an explosively powerful uppercut to the target's chin, sending it skyward.
ToQ-Oh Car Carrier Tank
ToQ-Oh Car Carrier Tank (トッキュウオーカーキャリアタンク Tokkyūō Kā Kyariā Tanku?) is the formation where ToQ-Oh is armed with both the Car Carrier and Tank Ressha on its forearms, with the former replacing the front of Yellow Ressha, and the first half of the latter (which normally goes where Yellow Ressha is) replacing the front of Pink Ressha. It was first used against an Armor Evolved Lion Inves, who somehow enlarged itself by gorging on two premature Lockseeds.
It's finisher is the Car Carrier Tank Shoot (カーキャリアタンクシュート Kā Kyariā Tanku Shūto?), where the Tank Ressha is placed onto the Car Carrier Ressha and then fired off of the Car Carrier Resha as a massive projectile, slamming into the target with incredible force.
ToQ-Oh Police (トッキュウオーポリス Tokkyūō Porisu?) is the formation where ToQ-Oh is armed with the Police Ressha on its forearms, replacing the front of Yellow and Pink Ressha.
ToQ-Oh Drill (トッキュウオードリル Tokkyūō Doriru?) is the formation where ToQ-Oh is armed with the Drill Ressha on its forearm, replacing the front of Pink Ressha.
The ToQgers formed this combination, when ToQ 6gou beat them to using the Tank Ressha and combined it with Build Dai-Oh. With the top deck of Build Ressha unused, they decided to use it in a combination instead.
ToQ-Oh Claw (トッキュウオークロー Tokkyuuōkurō?) is the formation where ToQ-Oh is armed with the Claw Ressha on its forearm, replacing the front of Yellow Ressha.
ToQ-Oh Fire's left arm holds the Extinguisher Arm (ショウカアーム Shōka Āmu?), capable of putting out any fire no matter how big. Its right arm holds the Fire Ladder which is used in its finishing attack the Fire Splash (ファイヤースプラッシュ Faiyā Supurasshu?), which burns the enemy down.
ToQ-Oh DenLiner (トッキュウオーデンライナー Tokkyūō Denrainā?) is the ToQgers' version of DenLiner which is formed from the Den-O Ressha which replaces Red Ressha in ToQ-Oh. It lasts all of five seconds before the Kyoryuger Ressha knocks it out of position due to Kyoryu Red's proclamation that Momotaros was doing it wrong.
ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin (トッキュウオーキョウリュウジン Tokkyūō Kyōryūjin?) is the ToQgers' version of Zyudenryu which is formed when the Kyoryuger Ressha, which transforms from Zyudenryu Gabutyra, replaces Red Ressha in ToQ-Oh.
ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin feat. DenLiner
ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin feat. DenLiner (トッキュウオーキョウリュウジン feat.デンライナー Tokkyūō Kyōryūjin Fīcharingu Denrainā?) is the combination of ToQ-Oh Kyoryuzin with DenLiner. Originally, it was ToQ-Oh Den-O as Momotaros docked DenLiner in Red Ressha's position. However Kyoryu Red wanted to do what Momo had done and literally rams the DenLiner out of position with the Gabutyra Ressha, forcing him into the legs, something Momo resents.
The combination's ultimate attack is the "ToQ Brave Sanjou Slash". Its callsign, given by Momotaros, is "Ore Gattai!" (lit. "I have Combined")
ToQ-Oh Go-Buster Ace
ToQ-Oh Gosei Great
Video Game appearances
- ToQ-Oh: to be added
- Cho ToQ-Oh: to be added
Super Sentai Battle Base
ToQ-Oh is among the vast pantheon of Mecha which are available in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
- ToQ-Oh is the first train-themed mech since Kyoretsu-Oh.
- ToQ-Oh is the first primary train-themed mech that is used by the team, unlike the Matsumi siblings' Grand Liner, Hikaru's Travelion, and Kyoretsu-Oh, who is only piloted by Go-On Red.
- Similar to Grand Liner and Kyoretsu-Oh, the arms are formed by seperate mechs, not pieces of the Mecha like Travelion.
- ToQ-Oh's weapon, Fumikiriken, literally translates to "Railway Crossing Sword" (踏切剣?)
- The Fumikiriken also shares similar elements to the Double Engine Soul Kankanbar from both appearance and its uses.
- Also, the Fumikiriken Ressha Slash resembles Den-O's Liner Form Densha Giri finisher, since both ToQ-Oh and Den-O Liner Form finish off the enemy by riding on top of the rail line before slashing the enemy with a sword.
- ToQ-Oh is the first mech to combine with an actual Kamen Rider vehicle. In the previous Superhero Taisen movies and crossover, the previous Sentai teams of those films merely used the powers of a Rider to boost their attacks and/or create a new mech formation.
- ToQ-Oh's combinations with Ressha based on past Sentai Mechas is reminiscent of GokaiOh's Greater Power combinations with the Legend Sentai Mecha in Gokaiger.
- ToQ-Oh's combinations by removing the first compartment is similar to the way Gosei Great can remove its Headders and replace it with another set of Headders.
- ToQ-Oh's relying on Imagination Energy to keep moving is similar method to Daizyujin from Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger and Go-Buster Oh from Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters as both mecha is heavily depending on reliable sources of energy (Gaiatron and Enetron) in order to function properly.
- ToQ-Oh Tank's Tank Upper finisher is similar to last season's Kyoryuzin Macho as both mecha in this form uppercut the enemies up to the air before destroying it.
- Co-incidentially enough, their components, Zyudenryu Ankydon and Tank Ressha, both shares cyan in colour.
- Like the Gokaiger's GokaiGalleon, the Ressha also serves as the base for the ToQger's.
- Interestingly, Ticket, Conductor and Wagon stay inside while the Ressha are in ToQ-Oh mode just like Navi when GokaiOh is formed he is inside.
- Strangely even when GokaiOh is formed the rooms do not become vertical. It is unknown if it is the same case for ToQ-Oh.
- In Station 2: We Are Here it is shown that ToQ-Oh can release its combined ressha to dodge the attack of the enemy, but in Station 16: The Dangerous Extraordinary Ressha, Cho ToQ-Oh returns to being Resshas and then recombines.
- ToQ-Oh Drill was shown to have immediately attacked Ring Shadow after ToQ-Oh and Drill Ressha combined and not even a scene of ToQ-Oh Drill doing a pose but in the preview of TV-Asahi the Giant Robo was shown to have momentarily stopped.
- ToQ-Oh at the Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O official website
- ToQ-Oh at the Dice-O Wiki