|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
Reaching The Nexus is the twentieth and final episode of Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. This is also part three of the three part series finale of Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. This episode marks the final appearances of Madame Odius, Badonna and Cosmo Royale.
As Madame Odius absorbs the power of the Ninja Nexus Prism, reaches her ultimate form and prepares to destroy Earth, The Rangers must do everything in their power to stop her.
to be added
- William Shewfelt - Brody Romero (Ninja Steel Red)
- Peter Sudarso - Preston Tien (Ninja Steel Blue)
- Nico Greetham - Calvin Maxwell (Ninja Steel Yellow)
- Zoe Robins - Hayley Foster (Ninja Steel White)
- Chrysti Ane - Sarah Thompson (Ninja Steel Pink)
- Jordi Webber - Levi Weston (Ninja Steel Gold)
- Mike Edward - Dane Romero
- Kelson Henderson - Mick Kanic
- Chris Reid - Victor Vincent
- Caleb Bendit - Monty
- Daniel Sing - Mayor of Summer Cove
- Byron Coll - Redbot (voice)
- Jacque Drew - Madame Odius (voice)
- Campbell Cooley - Cosmo Royale (voice)
- Marissa Stott - Badonna (voice)
- Daryl Habraken - Narrator
- Ninja Steel Red - Red Ninja (Steel Slash)
- Ninja Steel Blue - Blue Ninja (Steel Slash)
- Ninja Steel Yellow - Yellow Ninja (Steel Slash)
- Ninja Steel White - White Ninja (Steel Slash)
- Ninja Steel Pink - Pink Ninja (Steel Slash)
- Ninja Steel Gold - Gold Ninja (Steel Slash)
- This episode was originally titled “The Power of the Ninja Nexus Prism”.
- Cosmo Royale and Badonna are the latest villains to be destroyed or defeated by someone other than the Rangers. Others include The Genie from "Switching Places", The Rockstar, Darkonda, Dark Specter, Ecliptor, Elgar, Rygog, Gluto, Mondo and the Machine Empire, Master Vile and Rito Revolto, Captain Mutiny and his crew, Deviot, Villamax, Vypra, Loki, Toxica (temporarily), Zurgane (temporarily), Motodrone (temporarily), Shimazu (temporarily), Itassis (temporarily), Matoombo (temporarily), Sculpin, Lothor, Moltor, Dayu, Wolvermean, and The Gruesome Grunts. Their destruction had multiple levels of irony:
- The devices that destroyed them were provided by them.
- They were destroyed by the people they kidnapped.
- They were destroyed by the comic relief characters of the season.
- Terminal Station: The Shining Ones - Super Sentai counterpart in ToQger. See comparison page. (Cosmo Royale's death)
- Shinobi 45: Three Generations of Fathers and Sons! All Ninjas Gathered - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (story)
- Shinobi 46: The Last Shuriken Appears! - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (story)
- Shinobi Final Chapter: To a Future Without Hiding, Wasshoi! - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)