|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
- "A hundred legs to strike you-Rantipede!"
- ―Rantipede's roll call[src]
Rantipede and other Fingers of Poison were formed by Camille to destroy the rangers. Rantipede was master of Centipede fight style. He always wore a sack on his head. He had ability to attack his opponent with one hundred punches. After first battle with rangers Rantipede decided to fight Casey alone and chalenged him for a duel. But Lily came instead of Casey. The Yellow Ranger used her speed and defeated Rantipede in a duel. After the other rangers came Rantipede showed his true face made of centipede coiled tail and after absorbing enough fear from rangers, enlarged himself. During the battle with Jungle Pride Megazord Rantipede uncoiled his tail from his head and wrapped it around the Megazord. The Megazord speened around and freed itself. Rantipede was finally destroyed by Megazord's Savage Spin Attack.
In the final battle Rantipede was revived by Dai Shi but was finally destroyed by RJ.
Rantipede is very skilled, strong and cunning. He is also very arrogant, confident and prideful as he thought that he could defeat the rangers. But he is also is very loyal to Dai Shi and is shown to be good friends with other Fingers of Poison.
Powers and Abilities
- Hundred Chops: Rantipede can attack with one hindred punches.
- Thousand Billion Palms
- Harmful Toxin Fist
- Great Castle Whip: Rantipede's secret ability. It allows him to attack his opponent using his centipede-shaped head as a whip.
- Enlarging: He too can grow big when he absorbed the fears from the humans.
Behind the scenes.
Rantipede is voiced by Gerald Urquhart.
- Rantipede is the first monster that fought singlely with Lily.