|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Wes offers the Rangers a place to stay: a Clock Tower that his father owns. They set up the tower as their home and Wes helps them blend in with the people from the present. A business person notices an old sign on the entrance to the clock tower advertising odd jobs. He hires Wes and Jen for some painting at a new station. Ransik attacks the news station and captures Wes. He tells Wes about how he was treated in the future, causing Wes to have doubts about the future.
To be added
- Jason Faunt as Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger 2)
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit
- Edward Albert as Mr. Collins (credit only)
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Neil Kaplan as Gluto (voice)
- Eddie Frierson as Frax (voice)
- David Stenstrom as Fearog (voice)
- Joseph G. Medalis as Ivan
- Jonathan Richter as Anchorman
- Colin Bain as Delivery Boy
- Wes called the Chrono Blasters the Time Blasters.
- The Transwarp Megazord's visor is shown down as the Flyers are being loaded but is then moved down again when it gets ready to hit them.
- Ransik reveals his past to Wes, and the society of 30th century; mutants are hated just for existing.
- In this episode, Ransik gives a televised terrorist-like speech which included the monster blowing up buildings. The episode was repeated on Fox Kids three days after the September 11th terrorist attacks and was heavily edited with the speech overdubbed with the theme song. Later in the Disney reruns, the speech was altered and showed the monster blasting mountains instead.