|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
Terra Venture is in danger of losing all power unless it gets out of the Lost Galaxy. Captain Mutiny unleashes his most destructive monster, the Titanisaur, and none of the Megazords are able to stop him. The Galaxy Rangers pull together and use every bit of their energy to blast the creature, but time is still running out for Terra Venture.
to be added
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett (Galaxy Red Ranger)
- Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson (Galaxy Green Ranger)
- Archie Kao as Kai Chen (Galaxy Blue Ranger)
- Cerina Vincent as Maya (Galaxy Yellow Ranger)
- Melody Perkins as Karone (Galaxy Pink Ranger)
- Russell Lawrence as Mike Corbett (Magna Defender)
- Wendee Lee / Donene Kistler as Alpha 6 (Voice only)
- Mike Reynolds as Captain Mutiny (voice)
- Richard Epcar as Barbarax (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Deviot (voice)
- Tom Whyte as Commander Stanton
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix Morgan (credits only)
- It was never explained how the Titanisaur crossed from the Ocean Dome to the City Dome.
- The Swabbies were shown having to remove a huge bolt in this episode to detach the castle from Titanisaur, however when Captain Mutiny detached the castle to assist Grunchor previously, the castle and Titanisaur separated instantly.
- This marks the final appearance of the Stratoforce Megazord, Centaurus Megazord, Defender Torozord & Galaxy Megazord to appear in the Japanese footage but the Galaxy Megazord will appear in Trakeena's Revenge for the last time.
- Final appearance of the Zenith Carrierzord.
- This is the last episode to adapted to a different Gingaman episode.