|This article is about a/an episode in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger.|
The Hundred Beasts Die (百獣、死す Hyakujū, Shisu) is the fiftieth episode of Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger. It is the third episode of Gaoranger's four-episode endgame, featuring the death of GaoGod and the annihilation of all the Power Animals at the hands of Ultimate Org Senki.
Born from the power of the 3 reborn Org Leaders, the ultimate culmination of evil is born in the form of Ultimate Org Senki, who's desire to rid the world of humans forces the power animals to give it their all to fight back, to give even their lives..
to be added
- Kakeru Shishi (獅子 走 Shishi Kakeru): Noboru Kaneko (金子 昇 Kaneko Noboru)
- Gaku Washio (鷲尾 岳 Washio Gaku): Kei Horie (堀江 慶 Horie Kei)
- Kai Samezu (鮫津 海 Samezu Kai): Takeru Shibaki (柴木 丈瑠 Shibaki Takeru)
- Sotaro Ushigome (牛込 草太郎 Ushigome Sōtarō): Kazuyoshi Sakai (酒井 一圭 Sakai Kazuyoshi)
- Sae Taiga (大河 冴 Taiga Sae): Mio Takeuchi (竹内 実生 Takeuchi Mio)
- Tsukumaro Ogami (大神 月麿 Ōgami Tsukumaro): Tetsuji Tamayama (玉山 鉄二 Tamayama Tetsuji)
- Tetomu (テトム): Takemi (岳美)
- Futaro (風太郎 Fūtarō): Daiki Arioka (有岡 大貴 Arioka Daiki)
- Ultimate Org Senki (究極オルグセンキ Kyūkyoku Orugu Senki, Voice): Daisuke Gōri (郷里 大輔 Gōri Daisuke)
- Duchess Org TsueTsue (デュークオルグ ツエツエ Dūku Orugu Tsuetsue): Rei Saito (斉藤 レイ Saitō Rei)
- Duke Org Yabaiba (デュークオルグ ヤバイバ Dūku Orugu Yabaiba, Voice): Kōichi Sakaguchi (坂口 候一 Sakaguchi Kōichi)
- This episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Ryuki episode 1, The Secret Story's Birth
- Two of the civilians who appear in this episode are voice actors for the season: Kouichi Sakaguchi (who performed Yabaiba) and Eiji Takemoto (who performed Rouki); they will reappear alongside many other cameos in the next episode.
Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger Volume 12 features episodes 47-51: Quest 47: The Steam Engine Roars!, Quest 48: Those Guys Return to Life, Quest 49: The Matrix Closes, Quest 50: The Hundred Beasts Die and Final Quest: The Hundred Beasts Roar!!.
- The End of the Power Rangers - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Wild Force. See comparison page.