|This article is about a/an Org in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
The Quarda Org is a chimera-theme Org and the primary antagonist of the episode "The Lone Wolf".
This monster was made out of the Elephant, Giraffe, Black Bear, and Polar Bear Animal Crystals by Master Org, which were stolen by Zen-Aku. He battled Merrick and made a beat down on him, the Rangers came and morphed into the Wild Force Power Rangers and did battle with this monster, but non of their weapons have any effect on him, they then used the Jungle Sword Savage Slash on him, but even that just bounce right off of him, he then attack the Rangers by using the powers of all four Wild Zords, and had the Rangers at his mercy, he was about to make the final strike on them until Merrick stepped forward and did battle with the monster again, he was out match but no matter how much Quadra Org attacks, Merrick will not stay down, the Lion Zord called the Wolf, Hammer Head and Alligator Wildzords to help out Merrick and gave him a morpher, which lets him turn into the new Lunar Wolf Wild Force Ranger, no matter how much he tryed, Quadra Org was no match and was destroyed by the Wolf Rangers Laser Pool. Toxica revived him as a giant, The Wolf Zord summons his Wild Zords and they formed the Predazord Light, and the Rangers summon the Wild Zords to form the Wild Force Megazord Striker to aid the Predazord in battle, with the combine attacks of the Wildforce Megazords final striker and the Predazords Revolver Panel, the Quadra Org was destroyed once and for all.
Unlike the other Orgs before hand, the Quadra Org doesn't talk, only specking in roars, but judging by his actions, the Quadra Org is a sinister monster that loves to mock his enemy's, despite all of this however, he is shown to be loyal to Nazor.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Quarda Org is one of the more stronger orgs, being able to best all five Rangers in battle.
- Durability: Quadra Org is uneffected by the Rangers Weapons, even the Jungle Sword had no effect on him.
- Lighting Burst: Quadra Org can released a wild spread of oranges yellow lighting from around himself.
- Lighting Blast: From the horns on his head, he can fire a blast of oranges yellow lighting.
- Forehead Giraffe Lighting Beam: From the giraffe head located in the middle of the monsters forhead, he can fire a red-s orange lighting beam.
- Lighting Vision: Quadra Org can fire red lighting beams from his four eyes.
- Lighting Balls: Quadra Org can fire light yellow lighting balls in rapid succession.
- Trunk-Tied: Quadra Org can launch a trunk that can wrap his enemys with.
- Ice Breath: From the Polar Bear Wildzord head on his right shoulder pad, he can shoot a mist of ice at his enemy's.
- Fire Breath: From the Black Bear Wildzord head on his left shoulder pad, he shoot a steam of fire at his enemy's.
- Fireball: By charging up energy, Quadra Org can launch fireballs from his arms.
- Trunk Arm: From the Elephant Wildzord trunk for a right arm, he can wrap his target with great force.
Behind the Scenes
- Quarda Org is voiced by Frank Adelia.
- The Quarada Org is the third fusion chimera-type monster to appear in the series (the first being the Cog Impursonator, and the second being Troika).
- The Quarada Org is the first monster to be fought by the Predazord Hero Mode.
- The Quarada Org is the first monster to be fought by two Megazords.
- The Quarada Org is one of the strongest and most powerful monster in Wild Force, having a huge arsenal of ability's, being able to out match all five Wild Force Rangers and when he grew giant, it took the power of two Megazords to finale bring him down for good.