|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- "Oooh, you Rangers make me mad, waking me up with a rap that bad!"
- ―Pumpkin Rapper[src]
A pumpkin monster planted by Squatt and Baboo. Resembling an orange humanoid with an upside-down jack-o-lantern on its head, the Pumpkin Rapper spoke mainly in rhymes and rap tone (though one line was spoken in non-rhyming tone). He was woken up by the Rangers' bad rap and attacks them with pumpkin-headed Putty Patrollers. Although it proved a tough adversary with vine tentacles and pumpkin bombs, it was soon taken out by the Power Blaster.
Because the Pumpkin Rapper happened to be one of Lord Zedd's favorite monsters, it was resurrected by Zedd as part of a Halloween monster assault in Zedd's Haunted Forest. While the army (consisting of Robogoat, Primator, Rhinoblaster, Invenusable Flytrap, and Snizzard with Doomstone as the leader) was largely unsuccessful, Zedd threw a growing bomb which Pumpkin Rapper used to grow himself only after leaving the dimension. It battled the White Tigerzord until succumbing to the Thunder Megazord's saber.
Powers and Abilities
- Vine Tentacles: Can ensnare opponents with vines.
- Pumpkin Bombs: Can launch mini pumpkin bombs at foes.
- Pumpkin Traps: Can entrap foes heads in giant pumpkins to induce suffocation.
- Pumpkin Rapper comes from what is commonly referred to as "Zyu2" footage, and was not seen in the original Zyuranger.
- Pumpkin Rapper is the first of two MMPR monsters to only speak in rap, the second being Hate Master.
- Coincidentally, both monsters were voiced by Michael Sorich.
- Some consider Pumpkin Rapper to be one of the most ridiculous monsters ever.