|This article is about a/an PC game in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire is a video game that was released in the United States by Bandai Digital Entertainment in 1996. It was developed by Cyberflix for Windows, Macintosh, and Bandai's Pippin @WORLD console.
|Color / Role||Actor|
|Zeo Ranger 1 Pink||Kat Hillard|
|Zeo Ranger 2 Yellow||Tanya Sloan|
|Zeo Ranger 3 Blue||Rocky DeSantos|
|Zeo Ranger 4 Green||Adam Park|
|Zeo Ranger 5 Red||Tommy Oliver|
|Gold Ranger||Trey of Triforia / Jason Lee Scott|
About the Game
The gameplay features elements of fighting and side-scrolling action.
Also worth noting, the Gold Ranger is referred to in the game as the Zeo Jet-Gold Ranger.
- Stage 4: Rescue Zeo Jet Gold Ranger in Dimension X
- Boss Stage 4: Altor
- Stage 7: Moon / The Machine Empire's Factory / Moon Deck
- Sub Boss 1: Louie Kaboom
- Sub Boss 2: Cruel Chrome
- Final Stage: King Mondo outside the Moon
- Final Boss: King Mondo
- Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire at the Pippin @WORLD & Atmark Wiki
- Power Rangers Zeo vs. the Machine Empire at the Internet Movie Database
- Saban's Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire at MobyGames