This article would be much better if it had a picture to go with it, another picture in addition to the one(s) it has, or a better version of a picture it has now. If you have one, won't you upload it?
|Reason: Could do with a screenshot or two. Needs infobox as well.|
|This article is about a/an video game in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Power Rangers Zeo: Battle Racers was a Super NES vehicular combat video game released in September 1996 by Bandai that has elements of a racing game.
The game was based on the fourth season of Power Rangers, Zeo. It featured Mode 7 graphics much like many of the Super NES 'Kart' style games in the period. The game allowed for single-player or two-player split screen racing or battle mode. The game is often considered to be the only game based on the Zeo series, however another game, Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire, was made for the PC and a pinball game titled "Power Rangers Zeo: Full Tilt Battle Pinball" (known as just: Power Rangers Pinball in Japan) was released for the Sony PlayStation.
- Blue Ranger and Pink Ranger have the highest acceleration but worst top speed and grip.
- Yellow Ranger and Green Ranger have better grip but lower acceleration and top speed.
- Red Ranger and Gold Ranger are well-rounded in all three stats.
- Cog Soldier has the best grip while King Mondo has the highest top speed.
- Cogs Ace is a secret character.
- City Circuit
- South Island
- Rangers Base
- Grand Canyon
- Enemies Town
- Ice Sheet
- Sky Circuit (secret)
Battle tracks (2 player mode)
- Point Race
- Bumper Chase
- Blaster Master
- The Gold Ranger's player character sprite does not feature his additional golden armor, instead appearing as a generic black-colored Zeo ranger.
- The only vehicle from the actual series (barring the Zeo Zords, which appear in the background in certain race courses) is the Zeo Ranger V's Cycle. The Gold Ranger also rides a Zeo Cycle, but while a toy for this was released, it was never featured in the show. Zeo Rangers III and I ride futuristic air-cycles, while Zeo Rangers II and IV ride in Dune Buggy-like vehicles. King Mondo rides a generic three-wheeled motorcycle, while the Cog and Cog Ace ride miniaturized Quadrafighters.
- Power Rangers Zeo: Battle Racers at GameFAQs