|This article is about a/an iOS game in Power Rangers Samurai.|
|Power Rangers Samurai SMASH!|
|Game modes:||2D Sidescrolling|
Power Rangers Samurai SMASH! is a game made for iOS, specifically iPhone. The game gives you Mike as a playable character and you'll need to win levels to gain more rangers, each one with increased speed, strength or health. It features 15 levels with a unique art style never before seen for Power Rangers.
There are three levels that increase in difficulty as the game progresses. A recurring rooftop level (Urban) signifies that the boss at the end would be Rofer. A swampland (Woods) signifies that the boss would be Yamiror. The interior of an old Japanese house (Hideout) signifies that the boss for the level would be Negatron.
- Classic, side-scrolling beat-em-up gameplay!
- Epic boss battles!
- Precise touch-screen controls that are simple to learn but hard to master.
- Unlockable levels.
- Unlock five additional rangers. (as of 2.0)
- Master the ancient Power Symbols of each Ranger via swipe.
- Achieve top score in the 3 survival modes.
- Solve puzzles to win the levels.
Updates in 2.0/2.1
- Easier gameplay
- Added Gold Ranger unlockable character
- Rangers now have three lives per level.
|Forest||Mike||Level 1 (default)|
|Earth||Emily||unlock in Level 3|
|Water||Kevin||unlock in Level 6|
|Sky||Mia||unlock in Level 9|
|Fire||Jayden Shiba||unlock in Level 12|
|Light||Antonio Garcia||available in v2.0|
- Master Xandred - background character
- Rofer - Urban levels 1, 4, 7 (black and white ver), 10, 13
- Yamiror - Woods levels 2, 5, 8, 11 (red ver), 14
- Negatron- Hideout levels 3, 6, 9, 12, 15
- Samurai Disks - marginally powers up hits (red bar)
- Power Rangers logo - collecting three allows for a finisher move
- Medic Pack - builds up health (green bar)
- Samuraizer - unlocks new Ranger and allows for symbol power practice
- The designs for Samurai Smash inspired a set of Mini Battle-Ready/Stylized 2-inch Power Rangers Samurai figures from Bandai America. While they are typically SD, promotions during Toy Fair 2012 explicitly stated them as lifted from the game.