|This article is about a/an Nintendo Wii game in Power Rangers Samurai.|
Power Rangers Samurai is a game made for Nintendo Wii and DS that was released on November 22, 2011.
About the Game
- Protect the World From Evil! – Join the new generation of Power Rangers to master the mystical and ancient Samurai Symbols of Power which give you control over the elements of Fire, Water, Sky, Forest, and Earth!
- Armed For Battle! – Use your Samuraizer (DS Stylus, Wii Remote) to master the symbols and morph into Red, Blue, Green, Yellow or Pink Ranger, then use your Fire Smasher, Hydro Bow, Forest Spear, Earth Slicer, or Sky Fan to battle hordes of Nighlok monsters.
- Teamwork – Martial arts training and fitness combined with team-based battles teaches the importance of working together, friendship, & responsibility to battle armies of evil & overcome tough challenges.
- Samurai Power Up! – Unlock secret passageways, access hidden levers, and mystical pathways to get hints on how to defeat the Nighloks and collect Zords to gain Samurai Megazord.
- Samurai Megazord, We Are United! – Engage in exciting boss battles against the likes of MegaMonster by combining your animal Zords to form the giant Samurai Megazord!
The entire cast from Power Rangers Samurai supplied the voices for the character they portrayed on the series.