- Red Ranger, has the power to walk through enemies and obstacles.
- Blue Ranger, creates a force field to block attacks and stop enemies from approaching.
- Green Ranger, tracks energy signatures to find missing objects.
- Yellow Ranger, creates three duplicates of herself to triple her attack power.
- Pink Ranger, turns her hand into iron to punch through walls or eliminate a minor enemy with one hit.
- Shadow Ranger, creates an energy blade that harms several enemies at once.
The 6 rangers fight minor enemies until they encounter the main boss. There are racing levels which involve piloting the Red, Yellow, or Pink Delta Runners, a targeting game (similar to Space Invaders) with the Green Delta Runner, a racing level involving R.I.C. (the Rangers' robotic dog), and Megazord battle levels.
- This game was the last Power Rangers game to be published by THQ, who've worked on games based on Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, and Dino Thunder.