|This article is about a/an Nintendo 3DS game in Power Rangers Megaforce.|
Power Rangers Megaforce is a side-scrolling video game for the Nintendo 3DS . It was released on November 30, 2013 and officially released cards can be utilized within the game.
to be added
In this new chapter of the popular Power Rangers video game series, fans play as their favorite Megaforce Ranger while the supporting Power Rangers provide their boundless advice and encouragement to players as they battle their way through challenge after challenge.
Additionally, using the 3DS camera, players can take a photo of themselves to see it interactively transform to their favorite Megaforce Ranger.
- Johnny Yong Bosch - Megaforce Red
- Mark Allen Jr. - Megaforce Blue
- Bryce Papenbrook - Megaforce Black, Nojoke
- Lindsay Torrance - Megaforce Yellow, Metal Alice
- Ashley Ann - Megaforce Pink
- Richard Epcar - Robo Knight, Yuffo
- Jamieson Price - Gosei, Bluefur
Voice Director: Tony Oliver
The game was meet with generally negative reviews.
The game currently holds a 30/100 on Metacritic based on 7 reviews 
- Bandai Namco Games announced in a press release on October 9, 2013 that character skins of the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers would be included in the game as unlockable extras. 
- This game is a modified version of the previously-released Japan-exclusive game Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Game on Gaburincho, replacing the Kyoryugers, their arsenal and their enemies with their Megaforce counterparts. 
- Strangely, in a trailer for the game, the card for the Mystic Brothers is shown.