|Developer(s)||Mass Media Inc. (N64)Climax Studios (PS)Natsume (GBC)Red Sky Interactive(Mac/Win)|
Bandai America (Mac/Win)
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Color,Macintosh, Nintendo 64,PlayStation, Windows|
|Release date(s)||June 1, 2000[show]|
|Genre(s)||Platformer, Action, Beat 'em up|
|Mode(s)||Single player, multiplayer|
The game involves the various Rangers in various scenarios.
- Playable Characters:
- Red Lightspeed Ranger
- Blue Lightspeed Ranger
- Green Lightspeed Ranger
- Yellow Lightspeed Ranger
- Pink Lightspeed Ranger
- Titanium Ranger (Only after you free him in the last stage or using cheat codes).
The game features these seven levels:
- Operation Lightspeed
- Lightspeed Teamwork
- Rail Rescue
- Go Volcanic
- Safety First
- Lightspeed Rescue
- The Road to Skull Cavern
Several items will need to be collected throughout the game to access level 7. If these requirements are not met then the game ends after level 6.
The Nintendo 64 version is a top-down shooter with flying and driving missions, plus Megazord battles. The game features the "Titanium Quest" story mode and the two-player Megazord arena
Game Boy Color
The first 5 areas consist of 3 stages:
- Stage 1: Getting to the end of the stage while rescuing civilians.
- Stage 2: Getting to the boss while fighting Batlings.
- Stage 3: Fighting the boss again with the Lightspeed Megazord
If all 20 civilians are rescued, and all 20 Batlings in each area are defeated (in addition to getting to the end of the first stage with good health and the second stage with good time), then Area 6 will be available with 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Defeat Diabolico with the Lightspeed Megazord.
- Stage 2: Defeat Diabolico with the Supertrain Megazord
Defeating Diabolico earns the player a password where the previous bosses can be battled with the Supertrain Megazord.The 6 areas include:
- Plant: Fireor
- City: Magmavore
- Dam: Freezard
- Bay: Whirlin
- Subway: Treevill
- Lightspeed Aquabase: Diabolico
- Mondo Tatsumi appears as the Aquabase workers in level 6 of the playstation version.
- Both Freezard and Treevill appeared in the Game Boy Color game before their televised appearances in In The Freeze Zone and Sorcerer Of The Sands.
- This is the first and only appearance of the Titanium Power Coin.