Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an video game in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Power Rangers Dino Thunder (video game). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with RangerWiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License.|
Game Boy Advance version
Power Rangers Dino Thunder is a side-scrolling fighting game with puzzle solving mini-missions.
- Red Tyranno Ranger, attacks with Tyranno Staff and has the special power to summon the Tyrannozord to attack multiple enemies.
- Blue Tricera Ranger, attacks with Tricera Shield, summons the Tricerazord.
- Yellow Ptera Ranger, attacks with Ptera Grips, summons the Pterazord.
- Black Brachio Ranger, solves puzzle missions to free the Cephala, Parasaur, Ankylozord, and Dimetro Zords.
- White Drago Ranger, acts as an enemy, blocking the Black Ranger in puzzle missions and sending his Dragozord and Stegozord in their megazord formation to fight the Thundersaurus Megazord.
The three rangers fight enemies while meeting goals, such as finding ten frozen humans. Black Ranger solves puzzles to free captured Zords. And Megazord battles occur whenever an enemy enlarges to giant size. Megazord levels allow you to customize the Thundersaurus Megazord with weapons formed from other Dino Zords you free in puzzle levels.
Playstation 2 and Nintendo Gamecube version
The rangers pilot their Zords in various missions to save the world from Zeltrax.
Players take control of one of three Zords, Tyrannozord, Tricerazord, or Pterazord in order to free the captive Dinozords, Cephalazord, Parasaurzord, Ankylozord, and Dimetrozord), escort the Brachiozord to various warp points, and destroy alien weapon facilities. Also by collecting morphers, eggs, and crystal icons, players can unlock the zords from Power Rangers: Wild Force and Ninja Storm to play with in the Power Games mode.
- Ankylozord (PlayStation 2 only)
- Brachiozord (while not technically playable, does work with the other zords in several missions)
- ^ "GBA Release Information from Amazon.com".
- ^ "GBA Release Information from Amazon.co.uk".
- ^ "GC Release Information from GameFAQs".
- ^ "PS2 Release Information from GameFAQs".