|This article is about a/an major event/campaign celebrating shows in the Power Rangers franchise.|
Power Rangers 20 was the 20th anniversary public relations event for Power Rangers in 2013. In conjunction with this several Power Rangers-related media and merchandise were released. Also several appearances were made. Saban, Bandai, Toei Company were all participate in the PR 20 event.
- A 20th anniversary toyline
- An appearance at the Licensing Expo 2012.
- Power Rangers full seasons on DVD
- Macy's Thanksgiving parade
- Power Rangers Megaforce (followed by Power Rangers Super Megaforce')
- Power Rangers Action Card Game
- Power Rangers Legends iOS game
The White Ranger as well as all the Red Rangers up to Megaforce represent the protagonists of every Power Rangers series. Quantum Ranger, a secondary Red Ranger, brings the number of Rangers representing to 20.
The female Red Samurai Ranger took the White Ranger's place in Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, the New York City event, and on the covers of Power Rangers Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit.