|This article is about a/an set of collectible devices in Power Rangers Megaforce|
The Power Cards are cards the Megaforce Rangers use to access a variety of powers. With the aid of special Power Cards, the teens are able to control the earth’s elements to use in their defense, and also give them access to amazing combat moves, hi-tech weapons, massive Zord vehicles and the ability to combine these Zords into gigantic Megazord robots to help them battle their enemies. Each card holds a different power. Once the card is placed in the Gosei Morpher or the Robo Morpher, it will activate the effect of the card.
Megaforce Card Types
The phrase "It's Morphin' Time! Go Go Megaforce!" initiates the Morph to Ranger form. The cards are labeled Gosei and then color. They are labeled with Gosei's name and the Ranger's color. At the back, the word CHANGE is written. 
When the weapon cards are used in the Gosei Morphers, the Morpher calls out "Summon Battle Gear” in Gosei's voice. These summon the Weapons. The cards are labeled "Skick" for Red and Pink, signifying sky power, "Landick" for Black and Yellow, signifying land power, and "Seaick" for Blue signifying sea power, and then the name of each Ranger's weapons.
When the Rangers need to activate their Mega Blasters, they use the cards labeled "Headder". These cards are labeled with each Ranger's Mega Blaster head and the name of the animal it's based on. The heads on each Ranger's blaster are identical to the ones on their Mechazords.
When the Mechazord cards are used in the Gosei Morphers, the Morpher calls out "Summon Zords”. They are labeled with Gosei's name and the name of the animal the Mechazord is based on.
When the Megazord cards are used in the Gosei Morphers, the Morpher calls out "Summon Megazord" and combines the necessary Mechazords to complete the formation.To initiate the final attack, the Mega Ranger calls out "Victory Charge", and the Morpher calls out "Ready" as an order to start attacking.
For calling an additional set of zords, the Morpher calls out "Summon Zord”. They are labeled with the name of the animal the Mechazord is based on. To form a new Megazord, the Mega Ranger calls out "Megazord Remix" and combines the zords needed to complete the new formation.
The cards can also act as weapons attachments for Mega Blasters. The heads on each Ranger's blaster are identical to the ones on their Zords.
When the "Gosei Dynamic" cards are used in the Megaforce Blaster, they grow to four times their original size and power the "Dynamic Victory Charge". With it the Megaforce Blaster is imbued with Sky, Land and Sea power.
- "Ultra Mode Morph": Accesses the Rangers' Ultra Mode
Sky Power Cards
- Windrive: Allows the user to bring another object or person to him or her with a whirlwind.
- Twistornado: Summons a large transparent whirlwind.
Land Power Cards
- Defenstone: Summons a wall of stone.
Sea Power Cards
Megaforce Blue has access to a variety of sea-powered Power Cards.
- Defenstream: Summons a wall of water.
Robo Knight Cards
Unlike the Mega Rangers, Robo Knight uses the numbers on his Robo Morpher to activate the Power Cards.
- Code 717 initiates the Lion Zord Morph, that is the transformation from Robo Knight to the Lion Zord, which then becomes the Lion Mechazord.
- Code 535 initiates the Robo Knight Morph, that is the transformation from the Lion Zord to Robo Knight.
- Code 848 "Summon Vulcan Cannon" summons the Vulcan Cannon.
- Code 474 activates the Knight Dynamic attack.
- Code 262 "Summon Knight Zords" summons the Knight Brothers Zords.
- Code 353 "Summon Megazord" forms the Gosei Grand Megazord.
- Code 919 "Ready" initiates Gosei Grand Megazord's Victory Charge.
Power Ranger Card Types
Other cards depict Historic Rangers of the past. Their purpose to the Megaforce Rangers is as yet a mystery. Though some suspect that they might be the replacement for the ranger keys, due to the fact that Megaforce is a hybrid season of Goseigers and Gokaigers.
- The in-show prop cards are direct copies of the Gosei Cards from Goseiger. Thus they retain the squigly character font set (non-Japanese) and the Japanese names (Gosei Red, Gosei Blue etc). They are also the likely reason for the retention of some of the Japanese names, as they appear on cards. The only names seen on cards so far but unused in dialogue or naming are "Skick", "Landick", "Seaick" and "Hyper".
- The cards were released as Power Rangers Action Card Game, packed in with Megaforce merchandise. It is heavily based on Dice-O with some changes. In all the merchandise they are simply referred to as "cards".