|This article is about a/an villain in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger and Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "Give In!"
- ―Batcheed's final words.[src]
Pollution President Batcheed (害統領バッチード Gaitōryō Batchīdo) is the leader of the Gaiark who appears in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger: GinmakuBang!!.
Batcheed emerged as the true leader of Gaiark several months following the destruction of Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein at the hands of the Go-Ongers in Human World. Having already laid waste to Grass World, the Pollution President moved on and invaded Gunman World, at which point his activity was discovered by BOMPER, who reassembled the Go-Ongers in Human World to oppose him.
Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger
He had been conquering the Gunman World when he was confronted by the Go-Ongers. When they are all sent through a dimensional rift to the Human World, Bacchiido joins forces with the Gedoushu to defeat his foes and complete the Batchrium Plant (バッチリウムプラント Batchiriumu Purant) on the moon's surface which can pollute all the Braneworlds by using the water of the Sanzu River.
Years later, Batcheed would be succeeded by a doppelganger Pollution President Babatcheed.
Super Hero Taisen
In Super Hero Taisen, Batcheed is seen with various other Gaiark members, along with some Fangires, fighting the core five Go-Ongers and Kamen Rider Kiva. They were all destroyed by their combined power.
- Height: 220 cm (66 m: giant)
- Weight: 297 kg (742.5 t: giant)
- Engine Sentai Go-Onger GP Final: Road of Justice (mentioned only)
- Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger: GinmakuBang!!
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Ep. 35: Dimension on the Other Side (mentioned only)
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Professor Cog - Power Rangers counterpart in Clash of the Red Rangers - The Movie. See comparison page.