|This article is about a/an set of villains in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
There were three armored, horse-riding Plague Patrol soldiers, all wearing horned helmets but with much smaller horns than the first soldier. With their boss Plague Sentry, they oversee the excavation of the poisonous gases on Edenoi.
They first fight Dex and the Power Rangers. The Plague Patrol knew Dex was among the rebels in the cave, perhaps from seeing him standing near the entrance.
They first appear in "A Friend in Need" and fight the Rangers, but they were equal in strength.
They reappear in "Escape From Edenoi" trying to capture Dex and his friends but they lost them.
- The Plague Patrol were actually repainted and hybrid versions of various costumes with horned helmet-engraved heads and furry padding added to them:
- Plague Patrol #1 has the tail and boots of Scorpina's Giant Scorpion Form mixed with the hands from Kakuranger cat monster Bakeneko (unused in "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" Season Three) with it's arm fur refashioned as leg covers.
- Plague Patrol #2 has the silver-painted body of Dairanger monster Master Kaku's final armored form (unused in "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" Season Two), the arm of Kakuranger weasel monster Kamaitachi's giant form (unused in "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" Season Three), and the necklace of Gnarly Gnome.
- Plague Patrol #3 has the silver-painted armor of Dairanger villain Iron Face Chouryou (unused in "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" Season Two) and the arm-saw of Erik the Barbaric's giant armored form.
- Plague Patrol at the Kamen Rider Wiki