|This article is about a/an actor in the Power Rangers franchise.|
Schrier reprised the role in the Power Rangers Wild Force episode "Forever Red" alongside Jason Narvy who played Skull. He later played the character again in Power Rangers Samurai and Power Rangers Super Samurai.
Other appearances as Bulk
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
- Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie
- The Good, the Bad, and the Stupid
- Zeo Serial
- Power Rangers Funniest Moments
Other roles in Power Rangers
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers
- Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
- Power Rangers Time Force
- Power Rangers Hyper Force
- Episodes 1-25 - Jack
- He is one of only three guest stars in the Wild Force episode Forever Red to reprise his role after that episode, the other two being Jason David Frank who reprised his Tommy Oliver role in Power Rangers: Dino Thunder, serving as the Black Dino Ranger and Jason Narvy, who reprised his Skull role in the final episode of Power Rangers Super Samurai.
- He also directed a few episodes during the Mighty Morphin period. During filming of the MMPR movie, Both he and Narvy felt underused, so the producers decided to give them the opportunity to be part of the crew on the set of the series.
- Schrier also did voicework in non-Power Ranger shows released by Saban, such as Eagle Riders and Teknoman, where he defies type playing one of the show's major villains.