|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
Path of the Righteous is the thirty-first episode of Power Rangers: Jungle Fury.
Nobody believes him, but Casey knows that Jarrod still lives inside of Dai Shi. He goes off on his own to save Jarrod. On his way to Dai Shi's temple, Master Mao attempts to dissuade Casey from rushing in; convinced that the Ranger is simply doing this out of guilt for Jarrod's possession, which he feels responsible for. However, Casey is insistent and rushes to the temple anyway. In an epic battle between Dai Shi and Casey, Jarrod manages to break free of Dai Shi, with Camille assisting the two. They are cornered by Generals Scorch and Snapper, but the other Power Rangers arrive to assist them in dispatching the enemies for good. For following his heart, Casey gets his Master Stripes. Despite his newfound goodness however, Jarrod is fearful of getting involved, and he and Camille simply leave.
- Jason Smith as Casey Rhodes (Red Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Anna Hutchison as Lily Chilman (Yellow Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Aljin Abella as Theo Martin (Blue Jungle Fury Ranger)
- David de Lautour as Robert 'R.J. James (Wolf Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Nikolai Nikolaeff as Dominic Hargan (Rhino Jungle Fury Ranger)
- Bede Skinner as Jarrod (Black Lion Warrior)
- Geoff Dolan as Dai Shi
- Holly Shanahan as Camille (Green Chameleon Warrior)
- Jarrod returns to normal & Camille becomes good in this episode.
- Casey storms off on his own to battle Jarrod one final time and liberate him from Dai Shi's control, even talking down Master Mao in the process.
- Jarrod regains control of his own body, but Dai Shi attempts to subjugate him using his dark powers. Casey and Camille are able to briefly drive Dai Shi back at the cost of Camille's Phoenix Spirit.
- The three are intercepted while escaping by the remaining Phantom Beast Generals, but are saved by the other Rangers. With their help, the remaining Beasts are destroyed.
- Dai Shi uses his traditional black lion armor for the first time since becoming the Phantom Beast King although he eventually upgrades to his advanced armor.
- Casey's actions earn him his Master Stripes as a reward for his newfound independence.
- Jarrod and Camille have fully reformed, but Jarrod is hesitant to be involved in the fighting any further.
- The analogy that Dominic makes to To Kill a Mockingbird is technically incorrect, though a rebuttal could be made that in the Power Rangers universe the book is slightly different. The book Domonic is reading also appears to be much shorter and thinner than the real life paperback versions of the book.
- Juken Sentai Gekiranger: Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle - Super Sentai counterpart in Gekiranger. See comparison page. (Lion Animal Spirit and Chameleon Animal Spirit Debut)
- Lesson 47: Pika-Pika! My Path - Super Sentai counterpart in Gekiranger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)