|This article is about a/an Megazord in Power Rangers RPM.|
|First Appearance:||Ancient History|
|Last Appearance:||Danger and Destiny (Part 1)|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
|Speed:||32 (20 mph) km/h|
The Paleozord was built at the Alphabet Soup compound by Doctor K. Due to being based on extinct creatures, the zord could not sync up with the energy bio field, and was never supposed to see the light of day. It was accidentally unleashed by Corinth's military. While the military was out looking for Doctor K, the zords began wildly running about. After Colonel Truman found out where Doctor K was, he allowed her to finish the Paleozord modifications, giving Ranger Red the ability to control it. The zord can convert to the PaleoMax Megazord.
PaleoMax Megazord is formed when the Paleozord reconfigures from its standard train formation. The Mammoth car serves as the main torso, the T-rex serves as the right leg, and the Triceratops serves as the left leg.
PaleoMax is extremely powerful, and he also has the ability to shoot out a gust of cold air from the Mammoth nose, which is at a temperature so cold, it can freeze magma.It was deleted by Venjix in the final episodes.
|Combined From:|| |
(Wings): 53.4 m
(Wingspan): 94.4 m
See also: Engine-O G12
RPM Ultrazord, is a combination of all 12 Zord Attack Vehicles, piloted by the seven Ranger Operators. The combination is simple; PaleoMax Megazord's chest parts attach to SkyRev Megazord's. The tusks of the Mammoth Zord adhere to the back of SkyRev Megazord's head, creating a bigger helmet-piece. PaleoMax's body splits in 2, attaching as leg pieces between the High Octane Megazord legs and Croc Carrier's feet parts. The Tail Spinner and Wolf Cruiser are then stored inside those two pieces, allowing the other two trains to attach in their place as the new formations arms. The Lion Hauler gains face armor.
It stands at a remarkable 93m tall, making it the largest RPM Megazord combination made.
- Unlike their sentai counterparts, the Engines, the Zord Attack Vehicles are not sentient.
- The PaleoZord is considered one zord in Power Rangers, but in Go-onger it is three separate entities.
- Bandai America released their own version as the deluxe version, differing in many ways from the Bandai Japan release.
- A Micro Zords version was also released, which included a bonus zord.
- A Retrofire Megazords was also released, aside from all the other RPM Megazords in the new stylized motif. RPM is the only series with more than one Megazord, and a complete set at that.
- Engine Gattai Kyouretsu-O - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Onger. See comparison page.
- Engine Kishamoth - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Onger. See comparison page.
- Engine T-line - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Onger. See comparison page.
- Engine K-line - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Onger. See comparison page.
- Engine-Oh G-12