|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- "You're out of your league here, you won't be able to take what I'm doing to you!"
Oysterizer was an oyster-theme monster awakened by Rita Repulsa, and is the final monster to be summon by Rita Repulsa herself, he serves as the primary antagonist of the season finale episode of the first season of Might Morphin Power Rangers "An Oyster Stew".
He guarded his pearls of power. In battle, he could fire an acidic gel that can burn through anything from the holes on his body. He fought with the Megazord briefly underwater after growing on his own accord, where he had the upper hand. However, Dragonzord (who lived underwater) was able to knock him back onto dry land. Here, the Megazord was able to defeat him with the Power Sword.
He later attended Master Vile's End of the World party.
Years later, he was one of many monsters who were attempting to take over the universe for the United Alliance of Evil. He was seen in the army of Rita and Zedd and the army of the Machine Empire.
Oysterizer was also seen on Onyx as one of the monsters trying to bid on the Pink Quasar Saber.
He was seen among the monsters in the Shadow World.
Oysterizer took great pleasure in destroying the Rangers, yet he is also quite protective of his pearl, as shown that he got highly enraged when he saw the Megazord smash it.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Oysterizer is alot more stronger then the other monsters.
- Adapt Swimmer: Oysterizer can both swim and move freely under water.
- Acidic Gel: From the holes in his body he can spray gel that can burn anyone or any thing.
- Hyper Beam: Oysterizer can fire a strong orange colored energy beam from his pearl-like face.
- Dagger and Pearl In Chain: Oysterizer carry's a double weapon that has a small dagger for hand to hand combat and a pearl in chain for a strong long range melee attacks, he can also use the chain to wrap his enemy's with as well.
Behind the Scenes
- Oysterizer is voiced by Scott Page-Pagter.
- Oysterizer comes from what is commonly referred to as "Zyu2" footage, and was not seen in the original Zyuranger. Recently released Zyu2 footage shows that Zach used his scanner built into his helmet to find the Oysterizer while it was in the water.
- Oysterizer was the final monster to be fought by the original Megazord.