|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
|On Fins and Needles|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1), Episode 1x56|
|Air date May 5, 1994|
|Written by Douglas Sloan|
|Directed by Worth Keeter|
Enter... The Lizzinator
Jason and Tommy are teaching yet another martial arts class together. Rita Repulsa sends the Slippery Shark to put a spell on the two. The spell turns them into enemies. The Rangers have to find a way to stop the two from fighting.
To be added.
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Red Ranger)
- Walter Jones as Zack Taylor (Black Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Blue Ranger)
- Thuy Trang as Trini Kwan (Yellow Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Hart (Pink Ranger)
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Green Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Jason Narvy as Skull
- David Fielding as Zordon
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Romy J. Sharf as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Machiko Soga as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Takashi Sakamoto as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Takako Iiboshi as Finster
- Robert Axelrod as Finster (voice)
- Minoru Watanabe as Squatt
- Michael J. Sorich as Squatt (voice)
- Hideaki Kusaka as Baboo
- Dave Mallow as Baboo (voice)
- Steve Kramer as Slippery Shark (voice)
- ??? as Peter
- ??? as Melissa
- The Slippery Shark will appear again in "A Reel Fish Story"
- For the second episode in a row, during the "log on" sequence, it is Trini and not Kimberly who logs on with a phrase related to the enemy of the day ("Let's fry this fish!").
- One of the students who Tommy and Jason are training at the start of this episode is named Melissa, sharing the same name as Kimberly's deaf friend back in Different Drum.
- The image of Tommy and Jason high-fiving on the Viewing Globe is mirror-flipped.
- The Zords appear out of sequence, with the Saber-Toothed Tiger following the Pterodactyl.
- Bulk: (collecting ticket money) How much do we have?
- Skull: Uh...I lost count.
- Bulk: How much did we have before you lost count?
- Skull: ...a dollar.