|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
S.P.D. Nova Ranger
|First Appearance:||Endings Part 2|
|Last Appearance:||Endings Part 2|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
S.P.D. Nova Ranger
"Force from the Future! S.P.D. Nova Ranger!"
The S.P.D. Nova Ranger is Sam's comrade from the future.
During the final battle against the invading Troobian Forces, when Omega Ranger was having a difficult time, a Time Portal opened up and Nova emerged from it. Nova Ranger came from the year 2040, just like Omega Ranger. She worked together with Omega Ranger to help hold off the Krybot Army as their teammates fought Grumm.
After the battle was won, Nova and Sam attended the B-Squad's promotion, and soon enough a Time Portal opened up once more, allowing Nova and Sam to return to the year 2040, where they now remain.
- Nova Morpher
- Electro Mode
- Her Dekaranger counterpart, Lisa Teegel was a very different character in her series. Lisa was Tekkan Aira/DekaBreak's no nonsense mentor.
- She's the first female Silver Ranger followed by Gemma in RPM.
- She is also the only Silver Ranger that was never named on-screen.
- Her uniform bears the roman numeral: 'M' which is '1,000'.
- In the SPD finale (Endings Part 2), both Sam and her were addressing each other as Omega and Nova, suggesting that Omega could also be Sam's surname, as well as his Ranger designation, where Nova could be Nova Ranger's code-name. However, due to RPM 's release, this is possibly not the case, and is just a simple case of referring to each other by their designations.
- Antonia Prebble, Nova Ranger's actress, would later play Clare in the next series, Mystic Force. But the stand-in actress in the final episode is unnamed.
- Nova Ranger is the only Ranger with a counterpart to not use Super Sentai footage for her appearance. The only other Rangers to not use Sentai footage are exclusive to Power Rangers.
- She is the only ranger to debut in a season's final episode.
Zhane • Ryan • Merrick • Tyzonn • Gemma • Robo Knight • Orion
|View • Talk • Edit|