|This article is about a/an monster in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
Noborizon was sent by Azald to Axe Rock Mountain to launch an operation of causing a horrific earthquake throughout town. After the Zyuohger foiled the scheme, he was enlarged by Naria. Noborizon proved to be too much for Wild ZyuohKing, so the Zyuohger desperately grabbed Axe Rock to use as a makeshift weapon. Noborizon mocked them for trying to fight him with a rock, until it was revealed to be Cube Kuma. Noborizon was then destroyed by the Kuma Axe while crying that bears are always a threat when mountain hiking.
to be added
- Medal Slot: Left Part of Oxygen Mask.
- Blood Game: Drilling energy out of the ground.
- Genre: Climbing Game.
- Suidrill (スイドリル Suidoriru?)
- A Drill that Noborizon uses to extract energy out of the ground.
- Attack Picks (アタックピッケル Atakku Pikkeru?)
- Noborizon's main weapons: A Pair of pickaxes which can shoot beams and cause shockwaves.
Powers and Abilities
- Combo:Eat & Take Energy (吸い取れ吸い取れエネルギー Suretoresuretore Enerugi?)
- A combo move which allows Noborizon to use energy that he has taken out of the ground.
Behind the Scenes
- Noborizon's suit actor is Yasuhiko Imai.
- Noborizon was designed by Yukihide Toyoda.
- As with all monsters of Zyuohger, Noborizon shares some similarities to past sentai Villains. The most stand out one is Fighter Monger from Sun Vulcan(Design). Others are Bara Magma from Ohranger (in terms of fighting style and method of attack), Debo Zaihon & Debo Viruson from Kyoryuger (in terms of main weapon and head sculpt), while the overall body bears a resemblance to Yokai Umibozu from Ninninger.
- His name is a pun on Noburu, which means "to climb" in Japanese, as well on "horizon".
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger