|This article is about a/an video game company in the Super Sentai and Power Rangers franchises.|
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this RangerWiki article by expanding it.
Nintendo is a Japanese entertainment company founded in 1889 and based Kyoto, Japan. Originally a card game company, the business expanded into video games in the 1970s and saved the video game market after a disastrous crash in the 1980s with its breakout Famicom/NES console. It is one of the oldest and most financially successful Japanese entertainment businesses in the world.
Being as much an influential part of pop culture as the tokusatsu genre, Nintendo has produced/licensed games for the Super Sentai franchise and its adaptation Power Rangers.
Super Sentai games made for Nintendo
- Choujin Sentai Jetman (Famicom)
- Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (Famicom)
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi (Super Famicom)
- Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross (Wii)
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: Gathered Transformation! 35 Sentai! (Nintendo DS)
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters (Nintendo DS)
- Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Game on Gaburincho (3DS)
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger: Game de Wasshoi!! (3DS)
Power Rangers games made for Nintendo
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (video game) (Game Boy)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (SNES)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition (Super NES)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (video game) (Super NES)
- Power Rangers Zeo: Battle Racers (Super NES)
- Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (video game) (N64)
- Power Rangers Time Force (video game) (Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance)
- Power Rangers Wild Force (video game) (Game Boy Advance)
- Power Rangers Ninja Storm (video game) (Game Boy Advance)
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder (video game) (GBA and Gamecube)
- Power Rangers SPD (video game) (Game Boy Advance)
- Power Rangers: Super Legends (DS)
- Power Rangers Samurai (video game) (Wii and DS)
- Power Rangers Megaforce (video game) (3DS)
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce (video game) (3DS)
- In the opening of JAKQ Dengekitai and in the first episode, if they observe closely, viewers will notice the deck of playing cards Joker uses are Nintendo brand playing cards.
- Gosei Sentai Dairanger - "Ep. 18: The Secret Byakko-chan": During the beginning of the episode, Kou is briefly playing a game on the Nintendo Game Boy.
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger - "Ep. 5: Up Ahead, Gekisou Fusion": Ichitarou Tenma is shown playing a Game Boy before catching sight of the enlarged MM Mogu.
- Denji Sentai Megaranger - "Ep. 30: Full Throttle! The Friendship Combination": Sound effects from Nintendo's Donkey Kong 1981 game can be heard when the team are going by the arcade at the end of the episode.