|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers Ninja Steel and Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
- "Spirit of the Ninja! Ninja Steel White!"
- ―Ninja Steel White's roll call[src]
Hayley and Calvin were in a Nitro truck getting it fixed when Mick landed in front of them. Ripcon finds them and Hayley drives them to the school's Auto shop to get Mick's Data Com fixed. They learn from Brody through the com that the Ninja Steel was in his dad's trophy. During a fight with Ripperrat using sports equipment, the Nexus Prism lands with the Yellow and White Power Stars glowing. Hayley and Calvin pull them out, and with the others, they become Power Rangers, with Hayley becoming the White Ranger.
Hayley is an adventurous, outdoorsy girl with a love of nature and healthy living. She is the girlfriend of Calvin, the Yellow Ranger. She has a pet Siberian Husky named Kody, which became the inspiration for her zord, the Kodiak Zord.
Ninja Steel White
- Ninja Battle Morpher
- Ninja Power Stars
- White Ninja Power Star
- Ninja Star Blade
- Ninja Blaster
- Mega Morph Cycle
Appearances: Ninja Steel Episodes 2-22
When combined into the Megazord, the Rangers need to access Ninja Master Mode in order to operate it. Using the Ninja Master Mode Star, the Rangers can access the Ninja Master Blade to perform attacks with the Ninja Steel Megazord. Without it the Megazord is without energy.
Appearances: Ninja Steel Episodes 3-14, 16-19, 21
Behind the Scenes
- Hayley Foster is portrayed by Zoe Robins.
- She is the first core team White Ranger since Alyssa Enrilé, as well as the first White Ranger since Dominic Hargan. She is also the first White Ranger in the Neo-Saban Era.
- She is the only White Ranger to take the place of the team's Green/Black Ranger as opposed to the team's Pink Ranger.
- She is the third non-Green/Black Ranger after Hunter Bradley and Robert James and the first to be female.
- Hayley is taller than Sarah and is almost equal height to the male Ninja Steel Rangers. Ironically, her Ninninger counterpart is the shortest member of the team, leading to height irregularities whenever Ninninger footage become Ninja Steel footage.
- Hayley is similar to Shelby Watkins from the previous season, in which they are both adventurous and clumsy and they both have romances in fellow teammates (Tyler for Shelby and Calvin for Hayley).
- The difference for Hayley is that she and Calvin were dating before their season started.
Tommy • Delphine • Alyssa • Trent • Sam • Udonna • Dominic • Hayley
Tommy (alternate continuity) • Lord Drakkon
|View • Talk • Edit|