|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
Never Stop Searching is the fifth episode of Power Rangers In Space
Carlos stumbles upon Andros watching a video of himself as a child with his young sister Karone, when she was kidnapped by an unknown creature. Soon, a life-form reading appears on Andros' home world of KO-35, which he assumes is maybe Karone, but what actually awaits him is an ambush by Ecliptor. When this leads to Carlos being injured by following him there, Andros quickly learns the best way to get through guilt is by relying on others.
to be added
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros (Red Space Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Black Space Ranger)
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Blue Space Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Space Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Space Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Jack Banning as Professor Phenomenus
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Wendee Lee as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Julie Maddalena as D.E.C.A.
- Melody Perkins as Astronema
- Danny Stallcup as Ecliptor
- Walter Lang as Ecliptor (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- The growling creature in the footage from KO-35 didn't sound anything like Darkonda.
- Considering that Ecliptor only traveled to KO-35 because Andros was already there, it isn't revealed what the life form that DECA originally picked up from the planet actually was.
- Ecliptor appears in his first form (with cape) in Megaranger footage, but in his second form (with the enhanced right arm) in original footage on the Dark Fortress.
- The story of Karone is introduced.
- Darkonda makes a cameo appearance in this episode.
- The hand that hatches from the egg in Bulk's dream is that of the Peckster's from Mighty Morphin, "Fowl Play".
- The reason the Rangers didn't form the Megazord to fight giant Ecliptor is because the Megazord Battle footage was used in episode 3 and the creators didn't want to reuse it.