|This article is about a/an villain in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
Naria (ナリア Naria?) is the secretary of Ginis. Entrusted with the Continue Medals by Ginis, having infused them with his own cells, Naria uses them to revive and enlarge the defeated Players by inserting them into their unique Medal Slot. While the Team Leaders act independently in their plans to send Players and create entertainment for Ginis in the Blood Game, Naria takes direct orders from him for critical assignments.
Presenting the Continue Medal before a fallen Player, Naria typically states "This energy was extracted from Master Ginis. Please do not waste it. Be revitalized!" (ジニス様の細胞から抽出したエネルギーです。 無駄遣いせぬよう励みなさい。 Jinisu-sama no saibō kara chūshutsu shita enerugīdesu. Mudadzukai senu yō hagemi nasai.?). Once grown, the Player usually replies "Thank you, Naria!" (サンキュー ナリア！ Sankyū Naria!?), but in One ocassion, Mantle replied "Gracias", Naria, as "Gracias" menas "thank you" in Spanish.
Naria presented the sight of Earth, which would become the stage of the 100th Blood Game, to Ginis when the Sagittari Ark arrived in its view. On Ginis' order, Naria provided a Continue to the Team Leader Jagged when he was defeated by the Zyuohgers.
Naria questioned Ginis' sentiment that Earth was proving to be a suitable choice for the 100th Blood Game, citing the resistance of the Zyuohgers. The remaining Team Leaders, Azald and Quval, explained to her that the Blood Game needed the excitement of a challenging resistance in light of the easy destructions of their recent stages and prey.
When Ginis decided to try his hand in the Game, Naria was sent to introduce him and plant a device for the Zyuohgers to find to disarm a shrinking barrier. Naria was eventually sent to locate Zyumans, using the Player Mantle. Her efforts caught the attention of the Zyuohgers, due to abducting people in animal costumes, unable to tell the difference between costumes and genuine Zyumans. She scanned each person to check to see if they were human or Zyuman, and once she was finished, she ordered the humans to be killed, but they were rescued by the Zyuohgers. They freed the humans, and defeated her Player, but Naria was able to obtain three Zyumans: a rhino, a crocodile, and a wolf; who were fused into a human, creating Zyuoh The World. After Misao Mondo started fighting Ginis' control, Naria arrived and took him back to Ginis, who reenforced his control. Naria assisted Mondo in fighting the Zyuohgers, and when he began fighting the evil programming again, Naria arrived to try and convince him to finish the Zyuohgers, but he defeated the programming and turned on Naria, who retreated at Ginis's command.
Naria later appeared at Ginis's orders when he launched an assault on the the Zyuohgers, Bangray and Cube Whale. She tagged Cube Whale with a tracker before it went beserk and they used it to locate Cube Whale's location when it fled. Ginis gave her a customized Massacre Machine Gift for her to use to capture Cube Whale. She activated the giant robot and proceeded to pilot it, adding in a memory device before trying to obtain Cube Whale. The Zyuohgers fought, trying to prevent her from capturing it, but the customizations made Gift more powerful and was able to damage their Mecha. After Cube Whale joined Zyuoh Whale, it was easily able to fight Gift and moments before the robot was destoryed, Ginis ordered Naria to take the memory device, which she retrieved and retreated back to Sagittari Ark, where she gave Ginis the memory device for them to use against the Zyuohgers in the future.
Naria is loyal to Master Ginis, and is more on the lines of a secretary than a general. However, Ginis entrusts Naria with vital assignments.
- Jagged (Medal Slot: Right Shoulder)
- Halbergoi (Medal Slot: Right Chest)
- Bowguns (Medal Slot: Left Chest)
- Amigard (Medal Slot: Left Waist)
- Gaburio (Medal Slot: Nose)
- Shiomaneking (Medal forced down throat in lieu of Slot)
- Yabiker (Medal Slot: Head)
- Hanayaida (Medal Slot: Belly)
- Hattena (Medal Slot: Top of the Head)
- Noborizon (Medal Slot: Left Part of Oxygen Mask)
- Dorobozu (Medal Slot: Left Face)
- Hunterji (Medal Slot: Left side of Gut)
- Mantle (Medal Slot: Belt Buckle)
- Trumpus (Medal Slot: Left Chest)
- Bowlingam (Medal Slot: Forehead)
- Prisonable (Medal Slot: Middle of Chest)
- Illusion (Medal Slot: Right Shoulder)
- Cruiser (Medal Slot: Left Side of Uniform)
- Jashinger (Medal Shot: Left side of the shoulder on the Shutter Release trigger)
- Omoteuria (Medal Shot: Left shoulder (on His True Side))
- Sumotron (Medal Shot: Bellybutton)
Naria carries a weapon resembling nunchucks. They are capable of scanning a life form and firing lasers.
- Naria's voice actor is Minako Kotobuki, and her suit actor is Yuichi Hachisuka. Naria's voice actress, Minako Kotobuki and Candelilla's actress, Haruka Tomatsu, are both part of Seiyuu idol group named Sphere, in addition both Naria and Candelilla shared the same suit actor.
Behind the Scenes
- Naria's overall design bears a striking reseblance to Metal Alice of the Agent from Goseiger and Development Technical Officer Insarn from Gokaiger. Rightfully so as like many villains of Zyuohger, she is based off past sentai villains.
- Naria's head is similar to AkibaYellow's second season helmet from Akibaranger.
- Naria's design motif is based on the mineral Jalpaite.
To be added