|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
- "Fangs full of venom-Naja!"
- ―Naja's roll call[src]
Naja, a master of the Cobra fighting style, wields two scythes which he uses to attack. On his fingers are life talons, and at the time of his revival he still had six. He appears to be at the very least a figurehead of the Five Fingers of Poison. However, he believes that Dai Shi is not the right leader for his own cause, thus he tries to get Camille to his side only to be met with her wrath, as she is extremely loyal to Dai Shi. Upon Camille's poison attack, he uses one life talon to revive himself and two to bring back Gakko and Rantipede. The two are later destroyed. His remaining life talons are taken by Camille just as she destroys him. Camille gives these life talons to Dai Shi. They are then used to revive the Overlords, Carnisoar, Jellica, and Grizzaka.
When Naja, along with the rest of the Five Fingers, the Phantom Beasts, and the Shadow Guards, are resurrected for the final battle, he and his two teammates who he revived to assassinate Dai Shi battle Robert James, and are defeated by the Wolf Ranger. It is unknown why he did not revive himself using his life talons.however this is obviously because he had no more talons left after Camille sliced them off.
Powers and Abilities
- Mysterious Snake Cut
- Serpent Cannon: A cannon attack which is similar to the Claw Cannon.
- True Poison: Naja is one of the five fingers of poison user that possessed the True Poison, the most powerful secret ability. It is referred to as the "Ultimate Poison" or the "Poison of the Dead". The True Poison allows its user to change his/her fingernails into serpent fangs that possess a venom so powerful and pure that as it can take the life of a living being, it can give life to those who are long dead, even Rinshies. Jarrod sought the spirit because of its power to give actual life. Naja possessed 6 fangs and he used the first on himself after being killed by Camille, then two on Rantipede and Gakko. Camille managed to obtain the last three before killing Naja in order for Jarrod to revive the Overlords once he found the location of their bodies.
- His name is taken from the genus on which cobras belong to.
- Unlike his Sentai counterpart, Naja fought and gets defeated by Camille. Then when he is brought back to life, he fought the Jungle Fury rangers, while his Sentai counterpart never fought the Gekirangers.
- Like 50 Below of the Barbarian Beasts, Naja is the only member of his group not to face his Power Ranger enemies in giant form. Like Fightoe of the same group, he also was not destroyed by the Rangers but by another villain-at least in his first appearance.