|This article is about a/an monster in Juken Sentai Gekiranger.|
Confrontation-Beast Eel Fist Nagiu (臨獣イール拳ナギウ Rinjū Īruken Nagiu) is a warrior of Rinjuken Akugata.
A user of the Confrontation Beast Eel-Fist who based on this animal, generates a Confrontation Ki-charged slime all over his body that can slip past any attack. He gave the Gekirangers a hard time until Jan master a towel-style to remove the slime on the Beast-Man's body. Just as an eel weakens when the slime of its body is removed, Nagiu gets nervous and loses control when he has no Confrontation Ki to turn into slime. He is defeated by GekiElephanTohja's Great Firm-Firm Ball.
to be added
The Rinshi (リンシーズ Rinshīzu) are the jiangshi warriors revived by Rio performing the Ringi technique "Rinzai". The Rinsi are in turn led by Mele, who is in charge of their development in some cases, being low-level users in the Akugata, they wear masks formed by a hat and a blindfold and use lances as their weapons. If a Rinshi can cross through the Chamber of Trials, defeating the other Rinshi inside single-handed, he/she can remove the mask and the animal motif on the forehead materializes, with the Rinshi receiving new attire and promoted to the more powerful rank of Rinrinsi who can assume "Beast-Man" form for a tentative amount of time. When they die, their bodies petrify and explode in violent bluish flames.
The Rinrinshi (リンリンシー Rinrinshī) are high-ranking Rinshi who pass the Chamber of Trials, allowed to remove the mask as the animal signature to his/her fighting style forms on the forehead and gain a new attire to signal the rank. Rinrinshi can obtain Beast-Man form, but only for a short among of time depending on the level of Rinki amassed inside. However, the Rinrinshi empowered by Maku's power can assume Beast-Man form for an indefinite amount of time. Like the Rinshi, the Rinrinshi die as their bodies petrify and explode in violent bluish flames.
When a fighter of the Akugata performs the Ringi Beast-Man Wicked Body Change, he/she turns into a Beast-Man (獣人 Jūjin), a fighting form that resembles the user's Rin Jūken style's animal and allows him/her to fully utilize that style's Ringi. They are each named putting the first kana of their beast's Japanese name at the end of it. Eel Ringi
- Greasy-Stream Wave (粘流波 Nenryūha): allows Nagiu to secrete huge volumes of Confrontation Ki-charged slime, thus causing attacks to slide harmlessly off him, or even send his foes slipping away.
- Greasy-Stream Bullet (粘流弾 Nenryūdan): allows Nagiu to secrete huge volumes of Confrontation Ki-charged slime, thus causing attacks to slide harmlessly off him, or even send his foes slipping away.
- Eel Climbing (鰻昇り Unagi Nobori): allows Nagiu to strangle and constrict his opponent.
- Eel Strangulation (鰻締め Unagi Jime): allows Nagiu to strangle and constrict his opponent.
- Nagiu was voiced by Keiichi Nanba.
Behind the Scenes
- His name is an anagram of Unagi, which means "Eel" in Japanese.