Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Nadira's Dream Date is the thirty-fifth episode of Power Rangers Time Force.
A misunderstanding leads Nadira to fall for Lucas, who is threatened by Ransik to treat her well. After forcing a breakup, Lucas is attacked by Chameliacon, who is defeated with the help of the Rangers.
- Jason Faunt as Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger 2)
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Daniel Southworth as Eric Myers (Quantum Ranger)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit (voice)
- Edward Albert as Mr. Collins
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Neil Kaplan as Gluto (voice)
- Eddie Frierson as Frax (voice)
- Kerrigan Mahan as Chameliacon (voice)
- In Wild Force's Reinforcements from the Future, Lucas and Nadira are shown to be attracted to each other to Ransik's frustration, showing that some of what Nadira felt for Lucas in this episode was real. Indeed, its revealed that following the events of The End of Time, Lucas kept a remorseful Nadira out of serious trouble, a further indication of this.
- Eric doesn't appear in this episode unmorphed.