|This article is about a/an mecha in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
|Mythical Chi Beast RyuseiOh|
|Sentai:||Gosei Sentai Dairanger|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
"Mythical Summoning! Ryuuseioh!"
Mythical Chi Beast RyuseiOh (気伝獣龍星王 Kidenjū Ryūseiō?, Dragon Star King) is the Mythical Chi Beast of RyuuRanger. During the original war against the Gouma, RyuseiOh and the other Mythical Chi Beasts were summoned and empowered by the five Heavenly Treasure Lai-Lai Jewels. As the jewels were lost following the end of the war, Kaku had to use his own chi energy to summon RyuseiOh when the Gouma resurfaced in the late 20th century. As the Gouma stepped up their offensive, this ultimately proved insufficient, requiring RyuseiOh to summon Lin to China to find the Lai-Lai Jewels in order to awaken the other four Mythical Chi Beasts, allowing the Dairangers to form Dairen'Oh with RyusaiOh and later Kiba Daioh with Won Tiger.
First introduced in episode 1 to prevent Ryo from being captured by Baron String, RyuseiOh can breath streams of fire from his mouth called Big Blaze (大火炎 Dai Kaen?). It forms the core of Dairen'oh with the other Mythical Chi Beasts attaching to it as armor. Helped out in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai.
Mythical Chi Warrior RyuseiOh
|Mythical Chi Warrior RyuseiOh|
|Original Form:||Mythical Chi Beast RyuseiOh|
"RyuseiOh, Warrior Change!"
First introduced in episode 2, RyuseiOh has the ability to transform into a humanoid form called Mythical Chi Warrior RyuseiOh (気伝武人 龍星王 Kiden Bujin Ryūseiō?), or Warrior Mode for short, with the command "Warrior Change" (武人変化 Bujin Henge?). In Warrior Mode, RyuseiOh is armed with a staff weapon similar to the Dairangers' Dairen Rods called the Mythical Chi Flying Dragon Rod (気伝飛龍棍 Kiden Hiryū Kon?). It's attacks include:
- Windmill Kick (風車蹴り Fūsha Geri?): Planting its rod into the ground, RyuseiOh spins around it to roundhouse kick opponents.
- Meteor Kick (流星蹴り Ryūsei Geri?): RyuseiOh flies at his opponents with a flying side kick.
- Great Windmill (大風車 Dai Fūsha?): RyuseiOh rapidly spins the Flying Dragon Rod, creating a gust of wind that immobilizes enemies. The attack can also be used to kick up loose debris to pummel enemies with.
- Great Windmill Slice (大風車斬り Dai Fūsha Kiri?): RyuseiOh's finisher where it charges forward while spinning its Flying Dragon Rod and smashes the opponent with it, typically done after performing the Great Windmill technique first.
- Super Certain Kill: Heavenly Great Windmill (超必殺・天空大風車 Chō Hissatsu: Tenkū Dai Fūsha?): An alternate version of the Great Windmill Slice where RyuseiOh mounts onto the Heavenly Qi Palace and is carried into the sky before leaping off, using the momentum of its fall to increase the power of the Great Windmill Slice.
Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
Years later, Mythical Chi Beast Ryuuseioh appeared as part of an army of robots, animals, jets, machines and vehicles belonging to the first 25 red heroes. As anticipated by Soukichi Banba (Big One), they were led by Akira Shinmei (AoRenger) and Chief Counsellor Naoyuki Miura to help fight Lost Highness Rakushaasa.
Through the powers of the Phantom Ranger Keys, the Gokaigers can re-create and summon the Greater Power of any Super Sentai team in existence. In Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: The Movie, the Phantom Ranger Keys reproduced the Greater Power of the Go-Busters, which allowed their respective mechas to transform to other previous Super Sentai mechas through Megazord keys. Hiromu on board CB-01 used his Megazord key to transform Go-Buster Ace into Mythical Chi Warrior RyuseiOh.