|This article is about a/an set of monsters in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
|Episodes:||Reinforcements from the Future|
|Voice Actors:|| David Lodge|
Mutant-Orgs (classified Mut-Orgs) Takach, Kired and Rofang, are hybrids of Mutants and Orgs. These characters were Power Rangers-exclusive monsters, created primarily for Reinforcements from the Future.
During the year 3000 A.D., before Ransik organized his crime syndicate, the shunned mutant was on the run from Time Force authorites, when he stumbled upon the ruins of an Org temple where three Orgs were imprisoned. The Orgs promised him great power if he would release them. Ransik, fueled by his hatred for humanity, gladly accepted their offer and freed them from their imprisonment. When their spirits were freed, the Orgs created new bodies for themselves by adopting Ransik's Mutant DNA and gained invulnerability along with their own Org powers. As thanks for freeing them, these new "Mut-Orgs" transformed Ransik's entire body into "a living weapon"; his bones could become swords which he would use in future battles against the Time Force organization.
The Mut-Orgs proven themselves to be nearly unbeatable in the first few battles against Wesley Collins, Eric Myers, and the Wild Force Rangers. With their combined energies, they can create a huge energy blast by joining their weapons in a triangle formation. This energy charges itself into an orange ball of flame of intensifying strength and magnitude. When the bomb reaches full power, it is then hurled at its target, capable of destroying it and anything else caught in its mile-wide wake.
After Ransik had been freed from prison in the year 3000, he came back with the Time Force Rangers to assist in destroying these monsters as a way to make amends for his evil deeds. The Mut-Orgs eventually found the Master Org of the present-day and pledged their allegiance to him. The Time Force and Wild Force Rangers had discovered that Master Org and the Mut-Orgs planned to rewrite history by overtaking a nearby power plant and unleashing a wave of nuclear pollution on Earth. The teams eventually formed an alliance with Ransik, who planned to negate and destroy the Mut-Orgs' Mutant halves, eventually doing so by interfering with the trio's energy after they had threatened his daughter, Nadira.
Ultimately, the Mut-Orgs were defeated by a combo attack from the Time Force Rangers' Chrono Blasters, the Wild Force Rangers' Crystal Sabers, Merrick's Lunar Cue and the Battlizers summoned by Wes, Eric, and Cole.
- Originally, the episode was to use the Three Org Brothers, Zeus Org, Posiedon Org and Hades Org from Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger: The Fire Mountain Roars. However, all three costumes were lost in a fire, resulting in the need to create original monsters.
- The Mut-Orgs were named after Power Ranger fans Jason Takach, Derik Smith and Joe Rovang.
- The three Mut-Orgs are made up of recycled, repainted, and horn-added costume parts of various other monsters:
- Rofang: Head and right arm of Body Switcher, body of Darkliptor, sword of Cyborg Ecliptor, left shoulder armor of Strikning, and boots of Prince Gasket.
- Takach: Head and boots of Strikning, body of Gatekeeper, left arm of unused Ohranger monster Bara Police, right arm of unused GoGo-V monster Jeeruda, and weapons of Tire Org.
- Kired: Body and head of Deviot's Keonta-Spell form, right hand of Beetleborgs Metallix's Repgillian, wings of unused GoGo-V monster Zairen (the inspiration for Mermatron in the Lightspeed Rescue video game, who also briefly appears in an advanced form in "Sorcerer of the Sands"), and the boots of Radster.