|This article is about a/an set of monsters in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
The Mutant-Orgs (classified Mut-Orgs) Rofang, Takach, and Kired are hybrids of Mutants and Orgs. These characters were Power Rangers-exclusive monsters, created primarily for Reinforcements from the Future.
During the year 3000 A.D., before Ransik organized his crime syndicate, the shunned mutant was on the run from Time Force authorities, when he stumbled upon the ruins of an Org temple where the Org Rofang and his fellow Orgs Takach and Kired had been imprisoned for over 4000 years. The Orgs promised him great power if he would release them. Ransik, fueled by his hatred for humanity, gladly accepted their offer and freed them from their imprisonment. When their spirits were freed, the Orgs created new bodies for themselves by adopting Ransik's mutant DNA and gained invulnerability along with their own Org powers, although their speech ended up backwards as a side effect. As thanks for freeing them, these new "Mut-Orgs" transformed Ransik's entire body into "a living weapon"; his bones could become swords which he would use in future battles against the Time Force organization.
The Mut-Orgs proven themselves to be nearly unbeatable in the first few battles against Wesley Collins, Eric Myers, and the Wild Force Rangers. With their combined energies, they can create a huge energy blast by joining their weapons in a triangle formation. This energy charges itself into an orange ball of flame of intensifying strength and magnitude. When the bomb reaches full power, it is then hurled at its target, capable of destroying it and anything else caught in its mile-wide wake.
After Ransik had been freed from prison in the year 3000, he came back with the Time Force Rangers to assist in destroying these monsters as a way to make amends for his evil deeds. The Mut-Orgs eventually found the Master Org of the present-day and pledged their allegiance to him. The Time Force and Wild Force Rangers had discovered that Master Org and the Mut-Orgs planned to rewrite history by overtaking a nearby power plant and unleashing a wave of nuclear pollution on Earth. The teams eventually formed an alliance with Ransik, who planned to negate and destroy the Mut-Orgs' Mutant halves, eventually doing so by interfering with the trio's energy after they had threatened his daughter, Nadira, causing one of their blasts to backfire and destroy their mutant halves. Unknown to everyone, this also rendered Ransik completely human.
Their mutant halves destroyed, the Mut-Orgs were defeated by a combo attack from the Time Force Rangers' Chrono Blasters, the Wild Force Rangers' Crystal Sabers, Merrick's Lunar Cue and the Battlizers summoned by Wes, Eric, and Cole.
- The three Mut-Orgs are made up of recycled, repainted, and horn-added costume parts of various other monsters:
- Rofang: The repainted head and right arm of Body Switcher, the repainted body of Darkliptor, the sword of Cyborg Ecliptor, the left shoulder armor of Strikning, and the boots of Prince Gasket.
- Takach: The head and boots of Strikning, the repainted body of Gatekeeper, the repainted left arm of unused Ohranger monster Bara Police, the repainted right arm of unused GoGo-V monster Jeeruda, and the weapons of Tire Org.
- Kired: The head, body, and left hand of Deviot's Keonta-Spell form, the repainted right arm of Beetleborgs Metallix's Repgillian, wings of unused GoGo-V monster Zairen (the inspiration for Mermatron in the Lightspeed Rescue video game who also briefly appears in an advanced form in "Sorcerer of the Sands"), and the boots of Radster.
- Originally, the episode was to use the Three Org Brothers Zeus Org, Poseidon Org, and Hades Org from Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger: The Fire Mountain Roars. However, they could not be afforded resulting in the creation of the Mut-Orgs.
- The Mut-Orgs were named after Power Ranger fans Jason Takach, Derik Smith and Joe Rovang.