|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Movie Madness is the twenty-fourth and twenty-fifth episodes of Power Rangers Time Force.
The Rangers are duped into watching the filming of an action movie, where they are ambushed by Cinecon and sent into other dimensions which mirror their favorite types of movies. By destroying Cinecon's clapboard, the Rangers are freed from the dimension, only to face the director himself in a giant sized battle. The Rangers successfully rewrite Cinecon's movie, and put the mutant on ice.
to be added
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Jason Faunt as Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Daniel Southworth as Eric Myers (Quantum Ranger)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit (voice)
- Kazuhiro Yokoyama as Frankie Chang
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Terrence Stone as Cinecon (voice)
- Masahiro Kuranuki as Trip (Sentai footage)
- Trip's counterpart, Sion is briefly seen in this episode.
- The Rangers' Chrono Morphers are on their right wrists when they are morphing.
- This is the first and only time the Transwarp Megazord is shown fighting a monster.
- This episode is more light and comedic than the rest of the Time Force episodes (notably Part 2).
- Frankie Chang is an obvious parody of Jackie Chan.
- Furthermore, the fight seen in the movie appeared to be inspired by Jackie Chan's "Rumble in the Bronx".
- Ransik's outfit in Part 2 is an homage to Vernon Wells' character Wez from Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior.
- This episode introduces a new opening credits sequence that will be used all the way to its 3-part finale.
- This is the first time the Megazord cockpit is in the American footage.
- The Rangers don't appear morphed in Part 1.
- In Part 1 Lucas and Jen are placed in a "Samurai Movie" dimension and a "King Fu Movie" demension, respectively. Coincidentally, these concepts would be themes for future ranger seasons (Samurai/Super Samurai and Jungle Fury, respectively.
- Wesley and Trip are placed in the Old West Dimension, while Nadira enters the dimension wearing the western clothes as well.
- Katie was placed into the musical dimension.
- Futhermore, Eric being put in a "Jungle Movie" dimension could be seen as a subtle foreshadowing towards Cole Evans of Wild Force.
- Cinecon's film title would be used for the finale of Wild Force.
- Movie Madness, Part 1 & 2 was released on the VHS Power Rangers Time Force: Photo Finish.