|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Movie Madness is the twenty-fourth and twenty-fifth episodes of Power Rangers Time Force.
The Rangers are duped into watching the filming of an action movie, where they are ambushed by Cinecon and sent into other dimensions which mirror their favorite types of movies. By destroying Cinecon's clapboard, the Rangers are freed from the dimension, only to face the director himself in a giant sized battle. The Rangers successfully rewrite Cinecon's movie, and put the mutant on ice.
to be added
- Jason Faunt as Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger)
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Daniel Southworth as Eric Myers (Quantum Ranger)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit (voice)
- Kazuhiro Yokoyama as Frankie Chang
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Terrence Stone as Cinecon (voice)
- Masahiro Kuranuki as Trip (Sentai footage)
- Harvey Shain as Cinecon (human form)
- Trip's counterpart, Sion is briefly seen in this episode, just as the giant Cinecon grabs them.
- The Rangers' Chrono Morphers are on their right wrists when they are morphing.
- Katie is the only Ranger who didn't have to fight in the movie dimensions she was sent to. It was a musical dimension, where she was forced to dance and sing. This is perhaps a reference to Zeo's "Another Song and Dance".
- The episode's plot is the same one used in Zeo's "Invasion of the Ranger Snatchers"
- The bar in the Western dimension is the same from used on Onyx, the planet villains hang out at.
- This is the first and only time the Transwarp Megazord is shown fighting a monster.
- Frankie Chang is meant as a parody of Jackie Chan.
- Furthermore, the fight seen in the movie appeared to be inspired by Jackie Chan's "Rumble in the Bronx".
- Ransik's outfit in Part 2 is an homage to Vernon Wells' character Wez from Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior.
- This episode introduces a new opening credits sequence that will be used all the way to its 3-part finale.
- This is the first time the Megazord cockpit is shown in American footage.
- The Rangers don't appear morphed in Part 1.
- Several of the movie dimensions predict future Power Rangers seasons:
- Cinecon's film title would be used for the finale of Wild Force.
- In the Jungle Movie scene, the masks that the natives wear are the same masks from Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie.
- Movie Madness, Part 1 & 2 was released on the VHS Power Rangers Time Force: Photo Finish.